Chapter 4

A/N: Hi! :)

Tell your friends. :D:D

This is dedicated already to someone... but i also want to dedicate this to:

corina516

Imma try something....

I you comment on my chapets and put the date... When I get (HOPEFULLY) a lot of readers... I will put your names in my chapers. And dedicate ya! ;D

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

READ?

<3JASON

Chapter 4   

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            3 years later

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “COME BACK HERE, YOU B**CH!” One of the thugs yelled after me.

            “As if.” I muttered to myself as I ran. And ran. And ran. And ran to the alley where I told the mother and her son to wait. If their still there, I thought.

            Turning the corner of the alleyway, I jogged to the dumpster I told them to wait behind. I used some of my werewolf strength to push the dumpster angled in the alley so no one would drive up in here, and just in case the thugs drove by. Their drugged up minds wouldn’t recognize sh*t out here. This alley would look any other to them.

            “I told you she was an angel, mommy! See! She brought our stuff back!” The son, maybe six years old, exclaimed. He tried to see me better in the dark light. “What’s your name, Angel?”

            “Anya.” I knew I didn’t have to give them a fake name. “Anya moon.”

            “I like Angel better.” His expression turned thoughtful. We were both watching him. “Angel Moon!” He suddenly blurts out. I chuckle.

             “Thank you.” The young mother said after a small silence and smiled gratefully at me. She looked through the bag. “We didn’t have all of this money.” She looks up at me questioningly.

            “That’s because I may have taken some from them.”

            “But that’s stealing, Angel Moon!” The boy exclaims.

            “Not if it’s stealing back from the bad guys.” I smile at him.

            “Oh.” He says thoughtful.

            “We can’t accept this.” The mother tried to give me some of it.

            “Keep it. I don’t need it.” She reluctantly puts it back. Though I can tell she is relieved to have enough for them. “Are y’all on the run? If I can know…” I trail off.