Chapter 10

A/N: HI YOU GUYSEZZ. :)

FIRST REAL UPLOAD IN A MONTH.

FEEL REALLY BAD...

I JUST HAD TO LOSE MY FLASHDRIVE.

ANYWAYS!

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FAN?

READ?

<3JASON.(:

Chapter 10

*Zeke's POV*

I was right.

It was a long drive back. Longer than an hour and a half drive should be.

All the while, I couldn't stop thinking about my mate in the passenger seat next to me. Not even two feet away from me in this cramped car. I want to tell Dez to keep going to the Alpha House without us and take Anya back to the safe house, so I can do all of the things to her that are running through my mind.

Hell, I don't think I could make it back there. I probably could only pull over on the side of the road. But I know she wouldn't like that, and I want our mating to be special.

Usually when a Special wolf finds their mate, their other half is a normal wolf. But if the Special Wolf is a she-wolf, they have to be mated to an Alpha or a strong Beta for their mate to break through their virginity barrier.

And no male wolf, Alpha or regular, can have intercourse with a Special She-wolf if they aren't her mate. Because, even if they are Alpha, they aren't strong enough. Only the Alpha mate can. They were born with more strength to be able to do it.

I was broken out of my thoughts by another flare of Anya's arousal.

How in the world am I going to keep my wolf from breaking loose and taking her right here in this car?

I sighed inwardly.

*Anya's POV*

Ever since Zeke herded me into his car, I haven't been able to keep my arousal under control. It keeps getting worse.

I can see Zeke squirming from the corner of my eye.

I take pride in seeing my squirm because of me. But I know it is also unbearable for him. I don't take much pride in that.

~

~

After an hour and a half of driving, we pull up to a huge house. No, a mansion. Huge yard of fresh cut green grass surrounded it. I could see a forest behind it. Natural spring flowers spread out throughout one side of the yard.

All in all, it was beautiful.

I could hear running water somewhere. There is a hidden waterfall somewhere out in the forest. My hearing let me know this. I knew my hearing was better than an Alpha wolves with my wolf, but with her joined into me, I hear everything!

The car stopped in the round-a-bout in front of the house. I saw Dez walk into the mansion after giving a person the keys to his yellow truck and that said person drive the bumblebee into a side garage.

They have help here? I thought. They must be rich.

The car stopped and Zeke got out and opened my door before a cute teenage boy, who was walking toward the car grinning, could. I stepped out and smiled at the boy. He blushed and smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but Zeke's growl shut him up.