Chapter 6

A/N: Hi.

Hope you like:)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

READ?

<3JASON.

~~~~~

            Chapter 6

            *Dez’s POV*

            I aim the gun a little bit to the right of her.

            I shoot.

            She jumps. “What the hell?!” she yells at me.

            “That was a warning shot.” I tell her looking down at my nails. “You better be ready for the next one.” I look up at her.

            “Do we REALLY need to use a REAL gun?!” she tries to reason. “Why can’t we use a Nerf gun? Or a-uh-A NONreal gun?”

            “Where’s the fun in that?” I ask her.

            “Not dying?” she asks in exasperation.

            “But it’s not as adrenalin-rushing!” I whine and stomp my foot.

            “Poor baby!” she exclaims. “You’re not the one that’s being shot at!”

            “Correction.” I shoot a little closer to her on the other side. She screams. “Now you are being shot at.”

            “Well excuse me!” she yells.

            “You better dodge them.” I grin, but narrow my eyes, letting her I'm also serious. “I'm now going to aim at you. Ready?” I ask, grin still intact.

            “YOU ARE INSANE!” she screams at me.

            “I was looking for an ‘Okay’ or an ‘I’m ready’… but that will do.” I aim at her right thigh.

            She screams as I am shooting. She dodges just in time.

            “Ooh. That was close.” I tell her.

            “You think?!” she exclaims.

            I continue shooting at her legs and arms for a few minutes. All the while her screaming and cursing at me.

            I stop shooting. She puts her hands on her knees. Puffing for breath. Screaming does take a lot out of you. I would know.