Chapter 11

A/N: HI GUYZZ!

Sorry it has been awhile... again.

My internet would not work. At all.

But I got it working-- somehow-- this morning.

Luck of the Scottish I guess....

Anyways.

Be sure to read at the bottom of the chapter!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

READ!

<3JASON. :DDDD

Chapter 11

*Anya's POV*

After running upstairs, I tried to find a place to hide. I could not find one. I already walked in on a guy using the bathroom.

Thank goodness I didn't see his little friend.

I was hoping mini Zeke would be my first.

I was leaning against the wall on the second floor hallway and thinking of where to go, when I heard three sets of feet coming up the stairs. The first pair stomping and the other two were much lighter.

I heard the first pair coming closer and closer to me, and I felt my wolf telling me to close my eyes and concentrate on hiding.

So I did.

Maybe if I can't see them, they can't see me.

I hear the first pair stop somewhere close to me and take a big sniff of the air. I'm sure he is confused on where I went.

How does he not see me right in front of them?

The last two pairs of feet follow close behind.

I feel all three of the male wolves looking around the hallway, wondering why my scent stopped here and why I am nowhere to be found.

How do they not see me?

Are they mocking me?

I peek my eyes open slightly.

I see Dez, Zeke, and Kemper all looking around with confused faces.

I open my eyes fully and look around me.

How do they not see me?

Curious, I look down at myself.

I blink slowly, three times, just to make sure I was seeing correctly.

I was invisible.

~

~

~

~

*Zeke's POV*

I was running upstairs after Kemper and following my mates beautiful trail. It was silver and black, and it was intertwined like a braid-like the Fish Tail thing that a lot of girls wear now.

Gosh, her trail is turning my wolf and I on badly. Hell, everything about her turns my wolf and I on.

I can't wait to mate with her.

I need to stop thinking these thoughts, before I find her and drag her into my bedroom.

I was pulled out of my thoughts-thank goodness for that-when Kemper stopped abruptly, almost making me run into him from behind, and Dez run into me.

Why'd he stop?

I look around and see my mate's trail stop and freeze in one place.

It isn't even hovering around slowly like it is supposed to. What the hell?

A wolf's trail hovers and floats around to let me know that the wolf is active.

If the wolf was dead, the trail would be pin straight and not moving any what so ever.

Anya's trail is just sitting there like it is on pause, or something.

I sniff around and find her scent strong in this room.

So she's still in the room?

What is going on?

I look around in a circle. Dez and Kemper are doing the same thing.

I'm getting frustrated that I can't even find my own mate!

I rack my brain for an explanation. Any kind of explanation. The only thing I can come up with is that she disappeared.

My eyes widen and I grin. She found another one of her powers!

I walk over to where her trail stops and I don't look where I know she is at. I keep my back to Kemper and Dez so they won't see what I am doing.

I concentrate on our amateur mate bond-that's what you call a mate bond that isn't completed yet-though it won't be amateur for long.

After a few moments I see an outline of her body. I let a slow grin take over my features. I feel confusion radiating off of her since I am still keyed into our amateur bond.

I take a step forward, slowly.

I see her take a jerky step back, her form focusing in and out of sight.

I quickly close the distance between us before she can react-and while Kemper and Dez start walking opposite ways down the hallway, looking for her-and grab her ass and crush her body into mine. She squeaks out a miniscule sound.

I widen my stance and guide her front, with my hands on her rear, into my body.

I let my head go back and silently groan.

She feels so good.

I was too much into the pleasure of having my mate rubbing into my hardness to notice Kemper and Dez hurry over here to see what was going on.

I heard a whistle. "Looks like Zeke found Anya and-"

"She found mini Zeke," Kemper finished for Dez. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I snarled at them as my wolf was coming out to see his mate. Well, not really see his mate. He wants to come out in wolf form and take her in her human form.

In front of the guys to show who dominates her.

Gosh, that made get even harder-if that was even possible.

~

~

~

~

A/N: READ! PLEASE!

DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO ME A COVER FOR THIS STORY?

THIS ONE NOW HAS GOTTEN BORING... AND IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE NAME OF THE BOOK ON IT EITHER...

IF YOU WANT TO BE AWESOME... MAKE ME ONE AND SEND IT TO:

jenwrenpat@yahoo.com AND PUT YOUR WATTPAD NAME PLEASE! :PPP

IF I GET A LOT (which I am hoping for) I'LL PUT THE COVERS ON MY FUTURE CHAPTERS AND YOU ALL GET TO PICK THEM!

THANK YOU FOR READING! :))) LOVING ALL THE VOTES I GOT, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FO-EVA... AGAIN.

200 VOTES!

50 COMMENTS!

CAN I GET 55 FANS? SO I CAN HAVE 400?

LOVE YOU ALL! <<<<3333

P.S. WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT POV ? ;DDDD

Slightly edited throughout to be less noobish. 6-12-14.