Chapter 5

A/N: VOTE! (FOR NO SCHOOL)

COMMENT! (FOR MY SANITY)

AND...

READ? (WHO WON'T?)

<3JASON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Chapter 5

            After teleporting the rogue to a rogue prison compound, I walk back to my car outside the compound. Starting up my car, I drive away from the prison and go towards the main crime source. Downtown.

            I parked in the heart of downtown and I keyed into my wolf senses. Enhanced eyesight and hearing. More enhanced than most wolves. In the position I am in right now, I can hear all over downtown. My wolf picks up distress noises.

            Looks like this is going to be a long night…

            ~~                                              

            I let out a frustrated scream. There is nothing going on tonight! Which is a good thing for other people, but I'm not me. I'm just sitting here.

            I get out of my car to stretch my limbs. I walk to the front of my car and sit on my hood. I think about my old pack. About how I'm over it now. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Even though my own mate rejected me… it didn’t hurt anymore. My wolf helped me get over it. She kept telling me that it was supposed to happen and we will be better without him. I trust her enough to believe her.

            ‘I’m going to check out the state next to us. I'm getting a bad vibe from the East,’ my wolf told me.

            She was gone before I could reply. Such a nice wolf, I thought sarcastically. But I couldn’t complain too much. She was the only company I had for a while. Until I started turning in criminal rogues and helping people in danger. That gave me a goal in my life. For now.

            I shivered. It got cold fast. Considering I didn’t have my wolf to keep me warm. At least it wasn’t snowing.

            I hopped off my hood and was opening my door, when I was slammed into my car. I smelled wolf—a rogue. And alcohol. I tried to call out to my wolf, but she won’t be able hear me or sense my danger unless there is none around me. I'm not supposed to put my dangers in front of others. But screw that. I try calling out to her again.

            ‘I’ll be there in a minute,’ and she was gone. Again.

            “Ohhh, babyyy…” he slurred. “You are just… just so tempting!” He licks my shoulder. I shudder. He takes my action as a good sign.

            I try to use the power I was working on lately. I can only use it when my wolf is not with me. I'm panicking too much for it to work, though. Shit.