Chapter 9

A/N: I KNOW.. I KNOW... IM LATE UPLOADING.

COOKIES FOR ALL!

Y'all. Are. Awesome.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEOPLE!

Anyways...

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

READ!

<3JASON. :DDD

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

*Zeke POV*

Having my mate-

'Our mate,' my wolf reminded me with a growl.

I mentally sigh, annoyed.

After having him joined with my human side, he would only come back out when I found my mate. Which is why he is able to talk to me now.

Once I mate with Anya-I found out her name through my mind link with Dez-my wolf will conjoin with hers, and we will no longer need them.

When they conjoin it will represent our mate link.

Anyways, back to the present.

I can't even begin to explain how it feels to have my-our-mate bent over a table, while rubbing against her ass, and hearing her lustful whimpers while I do.

I meant the promise I made about taking her every day in this position.

Hell, I'll be taking her multiple times a day. Especially after long, boring pack meetings.

When I will be in a room with only old men for four to five hours.

Frustration build up, right there.

Through the thick haze that was clouding my mind, I was still able to hear Dez yell out.

I curse mentally.

I look back at him, and answering him like it's the most obvious thing, "I'm getting to know my mate..." I trail off in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"But I get a shot at her!" he whines.

I give him a disbelieving look, while stepping away from Anya.

I knew he was stupid... but not THIS stupid.

She straightens and asks Dez, "How?"

"Because I saw you first." He informs her.

"She. Is. My. Mate." I enunciate.

It is silent while we mate for this information to click in his mind.

His eyes suddenly brighten. Finally. "Really? Omg! That means we will be in-laws!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

He squeals while running over to Anya, picking her up and jumping with her in his arms.

Maybe he is that stupid.

Dez is book smart... just a blonde at heart. He has no street sense.

He is a great wolf fighter and can teach the pups everything they need to know about fighting in wolf form and human form. Dez has read every book about fighting strategies known to wolf. It is almost ridiculous how he knows all of it.

He also can't forget anything. It isn't a Special Wolf ability, because he has been able to remember everything since he could talk.

But he still can't keep the common sense lessons in his head...

I always thought he had too little room in his head to remember it. The memories do take up a lot of space.

Pack doctors from all over told us the same thing, 'Once there is a certain amount of memories stored up, his brain will shut down for a little bit, and he and his wolf will sort through useless memories, while keeping the ones that are important.'

This will happen every once in a while.

He hasn't had one in a few months, so I need to watch for any symptoms letting me know if it is coming.

Maybe those important life lessons of his are taken out of his mind by him... Hmm...

I snap out of my thoughts and clear my throat to get their attention. When I had it, I told them, "We are going to head back to the Alpha House, and figure out all of your Special Gifts." I direct the last part of that sentence to Anya.

There was silence for a few moments.

"Anya is riding back with me!" I half-yell quickly, when I see Dez opening his mouth and grabbing for Anya.

Dez slumps his shoulders and sighs in defeat. "Fine," he mutters.

I turn my back to them and can't hold my grin off any longer, while leading the way to the vehicles.

This is going to be an interesting ride back, I think to myself, walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

VOTES: 100

COMMENTS: AS MANY AS YOU WANT!

:DDD

Edited throughout to be slightly less noobish. 6-12-14.