Chapter 13.

HI: SO SORRY ABOUT THE REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LATE UPLOAD. I HAD TO FINISH SCHOOL READINGS AND PROJECTS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED..... COULDN'T GET ON HERE.

OHHHH WELLLLL.

SINCE SCHOOL HAS STARTED, I'LL UPLOAD WHEN I CAN.

I'LL MORE THAN LIKELY ONLY BE ABLE TO EVEN WRITE THE CHAPTERS ON WEEKENDS.

SOOOOOOOO.

PLEASE ENJOY.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FAN.

READ.

<3JASON.(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

*Anya's POV*

I was playing with Kemper's hair while he slept on my lap. He fell asleep a little while after he let everything out. I could tell he had had all of this bottled up inside.

He was so exhausted after his rant, he just passed completely out.

I moved my hand to his back and started dragging my nails up and down his back.

He started to stir so I paused my movements. I look down at his face and find him smiling. He liked that?

I resumed my scratching and started to move my nails in a rotating manner. His back started shaking and I glance at his face and find him biting his lip, face red.

I look at him puzzled. Was I doing something wrong?

Then it clicked. I grinned. He's ticklish!

I quickened my hand and added another one. He started squirming on the couch and giggled. I froze. He giggled!

I started laughing and started up again.

I could tell he was waking up now, so I started slightly grabbing his skin every few inches. This really got him going.

He woke up, bellowing out a loud laugh. I started giggling and slipped out from under him and stood in front of the couch and grabbed his skin a little harder.

He tried to squirm away from my hands, but he was too breathless to get very far.

After a few minutes of me giggling and him laughing, he finally got a burst of energy and grabbed me. I squealed a laugh as I fell on top of him. He had my arms trapped against my sides.

He held me on top of him as he caught his breath.

It was quiet for a few moments after we had both calmed down. He was the first to break the silence.

"Thank you," he murmured so low, that if I hadn't been a Special Wolf, I wouldn't have heard him.

"You don't have to thank me," I tell him honestly. I would have even if he would have asked me to leave him alone. I could tell he needed a comforting touch.

"But you did, and I thank you with all of my heart for that," he says as he releases his hold around my arms but hugged me to his chest.

I pull him up into a sitting position so I could look at him properly. "Even though we just met, I will always be here for you," I tell him, cupping his face in my hands as I prop myself on my knees in front of him.

He smiles as he leans into my touch. "You know... I can already tell you will be a great Luna..." He murmured it quietly, probably thinking I wouldn't hear him, but I did. I didn't let on that I did, in fact, hear him because honestly, I didn't necessarily believe him.