Chapter 12.

A/N: Hi!

Sorry.

Have had no time.

When i tried uploading today i lost internet connection... right as i was pressing Save & Publish.

Just like Staurday.

Whooooo. Fun.

Anyways. THIS WAS 8 PAGES ON WORD. SO I HOPE IT'S LONG ENOUGH.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.

READ.

<3Jason.(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

*Joshua's POV*

Three years.

It's been three years since I had to exile my mate.

My mate turned out to be a Special Wolf. The pack council and I researched for months and came to that conclusion.

Back then, on that day, I felt a twinge of remorse.

Only because she is my mate.

But after that, it was all hate.

Hate that she couldn't even tell me, her mate, that she was a Special Wolf!

If she would've told me, I would have kept her.

I would be nice to her at first, get her to trust me, mate her, and keep her hidden somewhere in my house.

She would love me so much, that on formal outings, she wouldn't even tell a soul of what happens to her at our house.

I would hope that when I would mate her, I would get most of her powers. She would only have a little to pass down to our kids.

I would always have her tied to the bed and she would beg for me to take her.

I would have always been disloyal to her, going to whorehouses and getting satisfied there. But I know that it wouldn't be as satisfying as it is when you're with your mate. That is why I will always end on her. No matter how late it may be, I will take her.

Every night I will take her to ensure that we will have children. We will have dozens! All will be Special Wolves! All those kids will take every bit of her powers... she will have none left by the time I'm through.

No Alpha in history can say they had a slew of Special Wolf children!

But the b*tch had to not tell me and make me exile her.

Now those plans are ruined.

Now I have even more problems.

All would have been blissful if she hadn't of made me exile her.

~

~

~

~

"Alpha Joshua," the head councilman started, "What is the problem that had to be discussed in an emergency meeting?"

"It involves me and my mate," I inform the old, crusty men around me.

"Which one, Barbara, the Luna, or your real mate, Anya?" one of the brave men asked.

I growled. "Quit calling Barbara the Luna!" I yell standing up and slamming my hands on the table.