Chapter 1

~Jack's POV~

"Hah! Got ya!" I yelled. Mark screamed as I shot at a small bottle on the ground and the screen read "BumBum was killed." Felix and I laughed. The game ended and we stopped recording, but we decided to continue talking on Skype.

"You know, you two made quite a few Septiplier jokes in that video." Felix said abruptly with a smirk.

"Yeah, we always do that. It's just a joke. Nothing serious." Mark said.

"You sure about that?" Felix said with a chuckle.

"Yes." Mark said.

"I still ship it." Felix said before taking a sip of water. Suddenly, his face lit up like he had just gotten an idea.

"Hey! Tomorrow is April 1st, and you also happen to be going to LA, Jack, correct?"

I nodded.

"How about you guys tell everyone that you're dating as an April Fools joke!"

Where did that come from? "Uh... Felix... that sounds a bit... mean, don't ya think?" I said.

"Come on! It'll just be like an extended April Fools joke! You can tell everyone it was a joke at the end of the month!" Felix said. Did he really want us to do that?

"But w-" Mark got cut off by Felix "Come on guys! Please?" Why was he so insistent on it?

I rolled my eyes and thought for a minute. "Fine. As long as Mark's okay with it too." I didn't feel like arguing with Felix. He would've persisted until we gave in, anyway.

Mark sighed. "I guess. This isn't something we would normally do, though."

"Yes!" Felix celebrated. I don't really want to do this. It seems like a really mean thing to do, but Felix was pretty much begging for it. Why did he want us to do this so badly, anyway?

"Alright, guys. I have a flight tomorrow. I better get packing. Bye!" I said. They both said bye and we ended the call.

So that was the first chapter of my new Septiplier book! I know it was pretty short for a first chapter, but this seemed like the best place to end it. I'll try to make the other chapters longer. I have a great plan for this story in my head. I really hope you guys like it. If you do, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh bye!