Chapter 3

~Jack's POV~

The next morning, I awoke to the dreaded sound of my alarm going off. I got up out of bed and felt the cool air hit me.

I looked in the drawer, I realized that I hadn't brought much clothes with me. Probably not a good idea on my part.

I walked into the kitchen to see Mark in a bathrobe flipping pancakes. I couldn't help but stare at him. I didn't know why, but seeing him like this made me feel... I don't know

He looked up at me. "Morning. I'm making breakfast, but, uh... you wanna get some clothes on first?"

I looked down at myself, and realized I wasn't dressed, only wearing underwear.

"Uh... yeah. Can I borrow some of your clothes? I didn't pack much." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah... Uh... Sure."

Mark seemed distracted by something when he said that. It wasn't until the pancake that was currently on the stove began to burn that he snapped back into reality.

I shrugged it off and went into Mark's room and into his closet. I looked through the array of clothing, and picked out his red flannel and a pair of jeans. I quickly changed into them and went back into the kitchen for breakfast.

Mark was gently laying the pancakes into a small stack in the center of the table. He looked up and glared at me when he realized I was wearing his flannel. I grabbed a plate from the cupboard and sat down at the table.

"Hang on. I'll be right back." Mark said.

I shrugged and grabbed a fork to place a couple pancakes onto my plate.

Mark came back fully clothed and sat down on the opposite side of the table to begin eating as well.

*********

Yeah. That was short. I know. I'm planning something next chapter, so just you wait!