Chapter 7

~Jack's POV~ (a week later)

Felix had just arrived here in LA to hang out. He invited Mark and I out for lunch so we could catch up on things.

We walked into the small restaurant. It obviously wasn't anything fancy, just a diner-like place with only a few other customers there at the time.

Mark took a sip of water.

"So, how's your little relationship been going?" Was the first thing Felix said after we sat down.

Mark almost choked after hearing that. The other people in the restaurant looked over at us. "Felix, Jack and I aren't actually dating, remember?" He said in a defensive tone.

Felix chuckled. "I know, I know. I'm just kidding."

~Mark's POV~

The three of us sat there, eating our food and discussing things for a while.

But of course, I wasn't paying much attention and was mostly off in my own little world, thinking about Jack.

I have to tell him eventually. And soon. He's going to be going back to Ireland in 2 weeks, and I won't be able to see him in person again until the next PAX or Vidcon. Too long.

But I couldn't tell him with Felix right here. For all he knows, I don't actually like Jack and I'm just playing along with the prank.

I began looking deep into Jack's eyes.  A beautiful ocean blue. So easy to get lost in.

Jack cleared his throat, which caused me to snap back into reality. He was looking at me with a slightly raised eyebrow. Must've noticed me staring.

"I have to go use the bathroom." He said awkwardly.

Great. Just great. He saw me staring at him, now he probably thinks I'm a weirdo.

*********

Two days.

I have two days to tell him, before he goes back to being an ocean away from me.

And what do I do? I sit here, doing nothing.

I heard the front door be pushed open, bringing my attention away from the show I was watching. Jack walked in with a case of beer. He set it on the table and sat next to me.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Today's my last full day of being here, so I wanted to celebrate!" He said joyously. His expression quickly changed to a sad one when he realized something. "Oh, that's right. You can't drink." He tilted his head down a bit.

I smiled. "Go ahead! I don't have a problem with you enjoying yourself."

He smiled back and opened a bottle. I turned my attention back to the show.

*********

I felt an an arm on my shoulder and someone leaning on me. Looking over, a very drunk Jack is using my body to support himself. There were about 4 empty bottles on the table.

"Jack, I think you're drunk."

No response. He just stared at me. Stared in a weird way. "Jack?"

He slowly moved closer and whispered in my ear. "You're really hot, Mark." His Irish accent was thicker. It sent chills down my spine. I blushed.

Did he just say that? I didn't even have time to really process it before he slammed his lips into mine.

'he doesn't mean it. He's drunk.' I told myself, but I found myself kissing back anyway. I've wanted this for so long. I could clearly taste the beer.

(Warning:  Almost smut I guess but not really smut?)

Before I knew it, I was being dragged down the hall to my bedroom. We sat on the bed and resumed our sloppy makeout session. Our tongues fought for dominance.

He pushed me onto my back and got on top of me. We began kissing again.

I removed his shirt and he started undoing the buttons on mine, still not breaking the kiss.

But I stopped him. 

"No, I'm sorry, but I know you don't actually want this. You're drunk." I said to him. As much as I wanted it, I didn't want to do anything unless he wanted to.

"But I do, Markimoo!" he said sexily in my ear.

"I'm sorry." I squeezed myself out from under him and went to the kitchen.

I decided to bring in a glass of water for him and allowed him to sleep on my bed. I made my way to the guest bedroom and fell asleep almost instantly.

<><><>

Hey! Wow... That's the closest I've ever been to writing smut. I will be writing full smut in the future, though (I'll try to write warnings, so you don't actually have to read it if you don't want to).

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. See you next time!