Chapter 4

I decided to check the comments on my most recent video. I read through a few of them and groaned.

Sep.ti.plier.: He's wearing Mark's flannel! EEEEEE!

RandomCommenter: Felix said you and Mark were dating! Is it true?

Why was I doing this? I hated lying to everyone.

I continued scrolling. There were hate comments. A lot of them. All relating to septiplier. I won't even get into what those said.

I closed out of my browser and sat on the couch next to Mark in the living room.

"Hey, Jack!" Mark said, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah?"

"I'm having a livestream later. Wanna join?"

"Yeah, of course!"

*********

I followed Mark to the room we were live streaming in. There were cameras and microphones on the table, along with wires everywhere. Mark's laptop was resting on the coffee table by the couch.

I looked at the tv screen. Ultimate Chicken Horse. I sat down and grabbed a controller as Mark began the livestream.

After a couple rounds of laughing (and raging) we took a break to answer questions in the chat.

We had a bunch of random questions come up, but one we noticed was:

"Are you two actually dating?"

I read aloud.

Mark looked at me with a "What do we do?" expression.

He suddenly got a text. I looked over.

Felix: remember, we have a deal.

I guess he was watching the livestream too.

Mark looked at me with a guilty expression -most likely because he really didn't want to lie to anybody- before turning back to the camera.

"Yes..." He said.

The chat seemed to be moving at the speed of light. Waves of letters and exclamation points speeding across the screen.

It was almost humorous how everybody was reacting to this. I still felt really, really bad for lying. But we made a promise.

We waited a minute or two for the chat to calm down before answering anything else.

One seemed to catch my eye...

"Can you guys kiss?"

<><><>

Yes. Cliffhanger. I know. I'm sorry. I hope you guys liked this chapter and see you next time!