Chapter 2

It was around 8 a.m. and I was finishing up my packing for my flight at 9. The flight would be about 12 hours long, so I would be in LA around 1 p.m. because of timezone differences.

I packed various things that I would need for my stay. Since Felix convinced us to go through with that month long April Fools joke, I was going to need enough clothes to stay an entire month. Yeah, there wasn't enough room in my bag for that. "I guess I could borrow some of Mark's clothes" I thought.

After I had packed everything, I went through my mental checklist of all the things I needed. This was going to be the longest I've ever been so far from home, so I couldn't forget anything. I reassured myself that I had everything, and headed off to the airport.

~Time Skip~

I walked off the plane and scanned the area with my eyes, looking for
Mark in the sea of people. I immediately spotted his red hair and walked over to him.

"Hey Jack!" He said with a tight hug. "Hey" I replied and hugged back. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yep" I said.

~Time Skip~

We finally arrived at Mark's house. We both got out of the car and closed the door. "Alright. Let's get your bags out of the back." Mark said. He pulled up, but it wouldn't open. "Crap. I locked the keys inside the car." He said. I groaned. He then opened the back and picked up my bag. "April Fools."

I smirked and grabbed it. "You couldn't have done anything better than that?" I said. Mark shrugged and chuckled.

"Speaking of April Fools, we gotta do that thing that Felix wanted." I sighed. "Do you want to make a video for it or something?"

Mark checked his phone. "Looks like Felix tweeted about it already." he said. He turned his phone for me to look at it. "Mark and Jack wanted me to tell everyone that they are now dating!" Felix had tweeted an hour ago. The replies consisted mostly of "Wait, really?" "Septiplier Away!" and, "Is this an April Fools joke?"

"I can't believe we're doing this..." I said

"Me neither." Mark said. He pushed the button on his key to lock the car and we headed inside.

When we got through the door, Mark pointed to a hallway. "That's the room you'll be sleeping in."

I carried my stuff to the door sitting at the end of the hall and opened it. It was a pretty average looking room. The walls were painted an off shade of white, and the sheets on the bed were a light blue. There was a dresser and a lamp, but other than that, it was pretty plain. I sat down and unpacked my things.

~Mark's POV~

I sat down at my computer while Jack went to unpack his stuff. I decided to check the comments on my most recent video. They were flooded with "I heard you were dating Jack!" Twitter was the same. I sighed. This was the stupidest idea ever.