Hit and run

KYLE'S POV
(They are 16 years old)
"I still don't see why we have to do this. " I say.

"Shut up and go a long with it." Stan jumped.

"Why are we doing this exactly?" I question.

"Throwing a party will give us the chicks they will be all over us." Cartman yelped.

"Shut up fat ass, you don't know what the hell your talking about!" I reply.

"You fucking Jew never do you understand my processes!" Cartman yelled.

"You don't have a fucking processes. The only process you have is how to eat the entire KFC bucket!" I add.

"NOBODY LIKES A JEW, NOW ARE YOU GONNA DO THIS OR ARE YOU GONNA BE A GOOD DAMN PUSSY YOU ARE AND FUCKING LEAVE??" Cartman screams.

"Where am I gonna go? This is my house." I say.

"Well you are the one without parents here." Cartman complains.

"Yeah so?"

"You can through a party because your parents are not here!" Cartman replied.

"They will be here in a day." I roll my eyes and the door bell rings. I jump off my couch and opens the door.

"Hey butters. No party here, go away. " I call out.

"Well...Cartman told me there was not too long ago...i-i guess if you say there is not I will leave." He rubs his knuckles.

"Wait butters! There is a party here, Kyle is just a wussy ass Jew don't believe Jews." Cartman yelled. Stan nods. I cross my arms.

"No don't listen to that fat ass. I am not hosting a party leave now." I react. Butters tilt his head. I slam the door and walks back to the couch. Cartman walks up to the door.

"Don't do it Cartman!" Cartman opens the door anyways. I sigh. "Stan"!

"Kyle I am with Cartman! Quit being a wus." Stan snapped. Soon enough the whole 9th grade is in my living room.
~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Kyle want to dance?" A voice called out.

"Uh who?" I yell.

"Me, Emily Marx."

"Who the fuck?"

"I go to your class everyone here is in your class." Emily explains. Then a girl with blond hair comes out of a crowd.

"Oh my...dude sick!"

"Nothing is wrong with me right?"

"No! Your just.....Well....you kinda are anonymous to me. "

"Back to my offer would ya?"

"Yeah!" She grabs my hand. I stare into her grass green eyes. She taps her cheek and I stare. It all happened too fast. I smile and spin her in a circle.

"What the fuck dude?"

"What? What was I supposed to do?"