Epilogue

OMG I HOPE YOU LOVED THAT STORY!!! I actually spent weeks on that. So yeah and what happens in the epilogue is really short. I would love if you gave me feedback on it. I put a lot of thought into it and made it very unique unlike other stories on wattpad. Anyways I already have a fan fiction on south park. So this is my second. After reading all these fan fictions I was really inspired. But the death kinda thing came from me. If you'd like you can use my technique. This is a long authors note. But anyways, I am making more. That was the end of the story and the epilogue is not that much. Once again I really hope you liked it. This is a summary of what happens. Not any dialogue or anything.

··············»»»»€£øgµê«««««««··············

~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV

So like a month after that Kyle was not doing any better. Yes Stan and Kyle were dating. They were very deep but they never spent time out of the hospital. After staying in a coma for a month Kyle got sick of the hospital and life. He told the doctor to pull him off life support. Kyle and Stan talked for a very long time Stan spent nights with Kyle. Some nights they would share the bed. When Stan said his goodbyes he knew it had to be memorable. Stan never let go of Kyle. Kenny knew what Stan was going through. He helped Stan out with homicide. Very dramatic about Kenny losing both Kyle and Stan. Later on Kenny started to date Jamie. Jamie became a actor for soap operas. She became semi famous she gave Kenny the money to go to college. They spend there rest of there life together. Kenny held on to Kyle and Stan. He swore that he would never forget him. Each night he walks down to the cemetery to visit both of them. Stan and Kyle were buried next to each other. When he visit them he stayed there for a hour straight and cried on their grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end.