A confession

~~~~~~~~~~~~
STAN'S POV

I walk up to Kenny's door. He of course is the first one to answer. I smile as I see him. He looks like he is very annoyed. My smile fades away. He walks outside and closes the door. He sighs and I chuckle.

"what's up Stan? " Kenny ask.

"Kenny, can we do this in a more private place?" I ask willingly. He nods and we walk over to my house in my room.

"What is this about? "

"Kenny, don't tell a living soul ok?" He nods and I sigh. "Ok. Well Kenny I have a huge crush on Kyle. " I say in a fast pace. I sigh. "I had to tell someone and if anyone it would be you. But don't tell anyone else if you do I will kill you." He gasps. Then it turns into a smile and a squeal along with jumping up and down. I close my eyes in embarrassment.

"EEEK! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! Oooooohhh I knew it! I knew it! Shit I knew it. Ok so when are you going to ask him out?" Kenny yells.

"God Kenny."

"But Stan, you guys are the perfect couple. I ship it!!"

"Kenny....ugh I don't want Kyle to know. And nobody else. Plus I need a bitch before I hook up with Kyle. I mean well then Wendy was right I am a fag but I want to prove her wrong. Then I will act horrible and she Will dump me. And then I go gay."

"Uh..Stan? That's not gonna work. Then they they..."

"Well what the fuck do I do!"

"Go out with him now. You know while he is single and available and he is in need of comfort."

"I want to make a move that is memorable. That's it I am going out with Witney."

"Aww Witney was my crush..."

"Kenny.."

"I mean just look at her she is smoking...especially her breast there huge! "

"Oh my god Kenny."

"What I can't notice a chick."

"She is a complete slut!"

"Yeah exactly!"

"A slut....a slut! A fucking slut."

"Imma but some weed on that."

"What the fuck Kenny!?"

"Oh yeah your right some whiskey."

"Kenny! God Kenny.....your such a perv."

"Well excuse me for noticing a hot chick."

"Kenny, I will go out with her she will notice what a jerk I am and then you sweep her off your feet and she will find your porn magazine and she will get mad and divorce you."

"Who said I was gonna get married?"

"Uh you just are cause everyone likes you because your hot."