Endings call

STAN'S POV
The ambulance arrives and with all my heart I hope he survives. My mom and I drive to hells pass through. My mom had some tears in her eyes considering that she has known him for a long time as well with his parents. When we get there Cartman is in the hospital room too. He is not crying he has no sympathy at all. He just sits there smiling. That fucking loser. I walk over rot Eric.

"If you are just gonna sit here and feel joyful about my super best friends death then fuck off. Eric do you see that you have absolutely no life. Your just a shallow dick. You only care for your own person wellness." I say in a very firm voice.

"Stan I have every right to be here. Plus he is not dead yet..." Cartman argues. I look over at Kyle who is all cleaned up but has many scares all over. He is currently in a breathing tube and a feeding tube. He has a IV in his arm and has some stitches. He looks so peaceful. I smile lightly. The doctor walks into the room.

"Kyle has a 25% chance of surviving. If however he does stay alive throughout the next 72 hours he will be in a coma for about a week." The doctor explains. Kyle's mom gasps. I look at Kenny that is in the bottom left side of the room. He smiles at me and I wave. He has obviously been crying you came just see the tears still dripping down his eyes and face.

"Kenny, are you ok?" I ask.

He sniffs. " I'll be fine."

"Are you sure." I walk over to him a nd pat his back. He starts to cry I know he is trying hard to hold it in. It must be tough for him. Like yes it is very tough for me but Kenny has less advantages in life. For example he is poor so he probably won't attend collage and he will be poor for pretty much his whole life, he is a pervert in which will probably never have a girlfriend that he keeps for longer than a couple months and he has not that many friends. Like look at me I am pretty wealthy, perfectly straight (for all the people know) , I do have some friends but to kenny and I we both shared Kyle as are favorite.

"Stan..I am sorry." He hugs me and I hug back.

"Me too dude." I say. We turn are attention back to Kyle which is not looking any better and he has still not awoken. I wonder if this really was good bye. The last thing I could remember what I said to him was that I don't want to hang out with him because he is a dick. I regret that now. Then butters walk into the room. He looks confused.

"Hey butters." I say in a depressed tone.

"Hiya fellas. Is Kyle gonna be ok?" He asked.

"He has a low chance of surviving. " then it flows back in. All the memorize come back to my mind they flash before my eyes. Then they were gone. Just like are friendship. I shed some tears.

"It's ok Stan. He still has a chance. All we have to do is hope." Butters says.

"Hope." The word processes in my brain. "Hope." I run over to Kyle that is stiffly laying on the bed unconscious. My mom said it's time to leave. I gave Kyle a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to my mom who was about to close the door she was just waiting for me. I walk over a and I stood directly in front of the way the door would close. I look at Kyle tears stream down my eyes and I walk out she closes the door.

That night I lay on my bed. Looking up at the ceiling. I haven't said anything for the rest of the day. The thought of losing Kyle kept me up. Everytime I remembered butters kind words 'hope'. I kept tossing and turning. I look back at the clock, it's only 10:30 pm! I can't stop crying. I know he will probably survive he is a fighter like that.  It's not just that I might lose Kyle I think there is some sympathy for Kenny too. I feel that he is the one that does not deserve this. He was the one that noticed, he was the one that notified people, the only one that really but thought in it and actually cared and knew it was real and not something a attention whore would do. I know if he actually had some sign that this would happen he would take action and stop it. Kenny is that kind of guy that steps up. The brave man. Maybe I only realize this because Kyle is gone. I get off my bed and walk to my parents room. I knock on the door.