The bottle

~~~~~~~~
"Hey Kyle come in. Seems to me that your the first here. Hmm." She closes the door.

"Damn Emmy another guy?" This one girl with brown hair and a slutty outfit shouts.

"Damn Jamie another insult?" Emily says.

"Emily I will be surprised if another person shows up. " She laughed.

"Fuck you Jamie. I know Kenny is coming." Emily says.

"Eh...I wouldn't count on that..." I shrug. I sit on the couch next to her occupied sister Jamie. Jamie keeps looking at me then back at her phone. I sit on the couch uncomfortably and sigh. Emily sits on the couch too. I look over at her and she smiles at me. Well I did not smile back and she leans back.

"KNOCK KNOCK"

"I'll get it." Jamie raises from her seat. She walks to the door. There in front of her is Stan.

"Hey Kyle." Stan says. I wave back with a smirk on my face. "So where's the party?" He ask. I look around.

"We will leave the door open for now. "Emily clears her throat.

"Stan did you get a date yet?" I ask.

"Pft my ass." He replied. I get up and walk over to the table in the corner. Stan follows.

"Hey guys I brought beer." Kenny walks in.

"Well fill my cup." Jamie flirts. Then everyone comes in. Soon enough the whole house is packed, Jamie is drunk, and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves except for Stan and I.

"OK EVERYONE GATHER AROUND MAKE A CIRCLE KENNY GET THE BOTTLE!" Emily yelled. Every one quickly raced to the center of the room they sat in a circle and I dragged my feet over there too. Kenny puts the bottle in the middle.

"OK EVERYONE whoever this lands on gets to go first." She spins the bottle and it lands on Clyde. I watch as the bottle spins some more. The next time it lands on Wendy. Stan rolls his eyes. Stan looks at me and I shrug. Wendy smiles at Clyde. They stand up and walk to each other. They kiss and Stan looks away. I laugh at Stan internally.

"OK next!" She yells. It lands on Bebe. Bebe looks around awkwardly. Then Emily spins it again and it lands on Kenny.

"WHOOWHO!" Kenny yelled. Bebe laughed a little and Kenny took off his hood. (He has not took off his hood since fourth grade and even then it was a small amount of people and not the whole fourth grade.) Bebe then smiles and they kiss. I look over at Stan who still is looking away.

"Yay! How exciting ok ok ok...so next. " She spins the bottle once again. It lands on Stan. Stan was not paying attention. "OK so it's Stan and..." Stan jumps as he heard his name he looks around quickly. Then he turns his attention to me. I look back at the spinning bottle. "Whitney!" Whitney blushes and they kiss. Stan looks disappointed.

"ME NEXT!" Jamie yelled in immaturity. "Ok....so Jamie and..." she spins the bottle again. It lands on tweek. Tweek reacts in a confused manner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last spin was for me. I watch as it spins. I really hope I don't get Wendy or Emily. The rest I guess is fine. I do regret my appearance here. I sigh. "Ok kyle....looks like you got Annie." Annie looks at me and I cover my face.

"Kyle...is there something wrong?" Annie asked.

"Fuck you Annie." I blurt out. She gets all confused and I sigh. She sits down besides me and pats my back. She kisses my cheek and for some reason I was still pissed.

"Better?" She smiles.

"Ugh." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NARRATORS POV

So Stan turns to dance with Whitney, Kyle went home and Kenny is in the closet.