Wendy's conformation

~~~~~~~~~~
EMILY'S POV

"Hey Kyle?" I ask.

"What Emily?" He responded.

"Are you still up for my party tomorrow?"

"Yeah kinda."

"Your still going right?"

"Well I think so."

"You don't want to go do you?"

"No I don't it's gonna be horrible when I spin the bottle and it lands on someone."

"Heh especially if it's Wendy. "

"Yeah I'd be fucked. Plus I can't do that to my best friend."

"Well sure you can. The bottle might land on me. How would you react?"

"Well...I would look away and then beat Stan's ass. You know. He would probably do the same."

"Well Wendy is not his girl anymore. "

"I know."

"He's gay."

"No he's not he is straight. He might show a little compassion because we are close but he is not gay I swear."

"Doesn't he kiss you and hugs you."

"Not on the lips!"

"Come on we all know the truth!"

"He is not gay!"

"Oh really why have you guys been having sleep overs lately?"

"We play Xbox!"

"Yeah right does that xBox include a candle setting to set the mood, does it turn you on."

"Stop this Emily! This is just gross."

"Oh really cause maybe I saw you checking out stan's junk today."

"Emily stop!"

"Oh but wait there's more he looked like he was gonna lean in and we'll you'd take it from there."

"That's it! I never wanted drama, I never wanted a drama queen especially as my girlfriend. To get it Emily were over! You got what you wanted!"

"W-wait w-w-WHAT?" I stutter.

"Emily I no longer want to be with you you are obviously not my type." He says with a frown on his face.

"But Kyle it was just a joke." My eyes fill up.

"Well it went too far."

"I see." I start to cry there.
~~~~~~~~~
WENDY'S POV
"Attention everyone." I look over to Stan. "There is something you must know."

"Finish so I can go back to my sledding race." Craig explained.

"Craig have you ever concerned that your just a ass. You don't care for any of the current issues in south park?" I yell.

"Hurry up!"

"Oh ok. " I gulp. "Ok so I know how I said Stan had aids, and cheated on me and is gay...well that was wrong." I sigh. Stan smiles. "Stan is more then that! He is not only gay, cheater and has aids but he is also a douche bag that only cares for his image and nobody else!"

"Boo Wendy!" Cartman yelled from the crowd.

"W-what?" Stan walks up to me."This Wendy tried to cheat on me! She is making all this up! See I have no aids, I am straight look I just broke up with her because she was hugging Clyde. Now she is creating drama. Wendy is not who you know when you dump her she will do all this!"

"I don't know who to believe." Craig says.

"Believe stan! He is right. I known him for a very long time, we are close. Stan is not gay. Stan would never cheat and even if he had aids which he does not it would be from this dirty bitch Wendy!" Kyle yelled.

"I do not have aids! Stan is the one with aids from...." I look around. "Kyle!"

"I never slept with anyone in my life! I am a sanitary person. Unlike most you fools here."Kyle explains.

"Yeah!" Stan says.

"Its still contagious you idiot." I jump.

"I never been in contact with someone with aids or herpes or any medical disease from sex." Kyle yelled.

"Neither have I!" Stan says.

"Oh really what about Kenny?" I ask.

"Hey!" Kenny screams.

"He gave it to us don't you remember? We were on the ship from zip lining because Kenny was about to die and we had to get out. And I had a double dew and all of us drank it and gave us all herpes. Don't you remember?" Cartman adds.

"Hah! Seems like someone was wrong. " I laugh.

"I did not have aids!" Stan yells.

"Fight!" Cartman yells.

"No I am not gonna hit a girl!" Stan replied.

"Stan's a fag he won't we even fight me." I chuckled.

"Leave Stan alone! Wendy quit making up lies! Cartman shut your ass up, and Craig nobody cares. Wendy, I thought of you as a smart and confident girl, someone that could guide people through a war. No I see I stand corrected your nothing but a low life little fucking shit that likes to try to make someone's life horrible for there wrong doing! Your just a bully. A horrible person now I see why you need to fuck everyone over to make you feel better." Kyle rants. I shut up and so does everyone. Kyle calms down a little and Stan and Kyle look at each other with a smile. I look down at the ground seeing everyone stares at me. I feel as if someone just stabbed me in the back. Why wouldn't I I mean like I lost my boyfriend by be accused of cheating and got roasted. I walk off and into the bathroom. Bebe follows me and I go right in the stall. Bebe keeps knocking on the stall door and I ignore her.