um................

This is sorta off topic but I just realized that Cartman is barely in my story. Hmm.... Anyways Oooh Kenny has the hots for Kyle!
STAN'S POV
I

open the door to kenny.

"Hey." I say.

"I WENT TO KYLE'S HOUSE AND HE CUT HIMSELF AND ALMOST DIED THEN I GOT ACCUSED OF MURDERING HIM AND THEN HE CONFESSES TO HIS MOM HOW GOOD IT FELT TOO ALMOST DIE AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I LOVE HIM AND HE SAID IT BACK!!!" Kenny yelled really fast. I could barely understand. Wait...

"He loves you?" I say. Kenny nods. My heart stopped. I blink really fast.

"STAN DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!!" He yells.

"Yeah yeah.."

"I have to think that part of this was your fault."

"Kenny...do you remember when I told you that I loved Kyle?"

"Of course."

"Well..."

"Dude this is just like those murder situations."

"What?"

"Yeah well you know if you actually liked Kyle and trusted him enough to tell him that you like him then you should have. I mean it was not that hard. And everyone knows I am a pervert so yeah."

"Are you guys a thing?"

"No. I just told him... I don't want him he has no titts."

"Shit Kenny. Well.......I don't know.."

"Do you really like Kyle?"

"Yeah I had a crush on him since the start of middle school."

"And do you trust him?"

"What do you mean by trust?" I s a y. He sighs and turns around. " KENNY!"

"Fuck you Stan you don't give a crap about your suicidal friend. The only reason he is suicidal is because of your stupid ass. No wonder he does not like you." Kenny says. I stare at the ground realizing Kenny is right. "Stan?" I still look down. He starts to walk away and I run after him and I jump up and pick him up while twirling around giving him a tight hug. He pats my head slightly and he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look down at my phone and there stands a message from Kyle. He's been texting me I have not been paying attention. I read the text in my head.

' Sorry Stan.'
-2:45 pm

'Life passed me by... I can't go on like this. I hope you understand. I know you hate me right now but I don't hate you. I actually feel really bad I have to do this to you.'

-2:56 pm
'I guess this is my last message before I leave. I want to explain to you that your too caught up in your life that we became distant. I have no friends without you. My brother is a pain in the ass, I am constantly bullied, I lost my best friend. Bye Stan.'

-2 minutes ago.
As I read the text my heart raced. As I finished reading only three of them I swiftly ran over to his house. My thoughts overflows my head. I run faster before I arrive at his house. I continuously knock loudly on the door. Every second counts. Every second every last moment every thing every thing. When Ike answered the door I did not say anything just invited myself in. I ran upstairs thinking of where he would be. I looked in his room. He was not there. I thought to myself was I too late? God I hope not. I twist the door knob for the bathroom door. It was locked. Shit!

"KYLE! OPEN UP!" I feel the need to cry. Kyle's parents race on up to where I am at.

"What's going on?" She asked concerned.

"It's Kyle..." I stat to cry. "He is killing himself."

"What?!" She said. I sigh and she bangs on the door. "KYLE OPEN UP!" I look at her with hope. She keeps repeating what she is doing and saying.

My anger and hope and worries lead me to kicking the door open. The first thing I saw was Kyle's blood. His face was covered with scares, his hands were oozing blood his legs were fine but his head was on the toilet seat. His eyes were closed and his head was facing towards us. I feel my knees shaking I fell and was still crying threw it all. I find myself to the toilet seat where I face Kyle.
"Kyle. Kyle please." I sob some more. "Kyle....I thought you needed space. I thought you wanted to be alone. I thought that one day I would spill out of emotion for how much we've come. Kyle... I guess that I would be too embarrassed to tell you. All I wanted was for you to feel happy and not like one of the shallow kids like me. I am sorry Kyle. I see now that I am the selfish bitch everyone says I am. I am worthless. But Kyle all I wanted was to be friends with you. All I ever wanted was to be more than that. But I thought that you would judge me and we would not be friends again. Like the situation me and Wendy went through not too long ago. Kyle... can you hear me? Kyle...speak! Speak for God sake! Fucking speak!" I cry louder. "Kyle! Kyle....your my everything. Without you is hell. With you is heaven. Without you I would be shallow. You shaped my identity. You are the reason I am alive. You are the reason I am how I am. Thank you Kyle. Thank you so fucking much. Kyle! Don't leave me. You can't leave me like this! Speak!" I feel as if I have no more emotions. Like I feel to many pieces that will never come together. "Fuck it Kyle! I love you! I always have. I just am a wuss and afraid to tell you. But I swear to god I was! Kyle speak to me!" I grab his bloody shoulders and shake him. "SPEAK! Wake up! Kyle........Kyle. " my tears fall faster. I grab the blood that was on the floor and smear it in my face. "Kyle....why did it have to end like this! Why? Please God bring back my best friend! If I could just say goodbye." I wiped my tears but they kept flowing. I couldn't stop. I sobbed and thought I needed to say more. I really wanted to but I was too upset to speak no more words would spill out. I hug him tight and cry on his shoulder. I finally felt as close as I needed to him, but he left- for good.