Another Lover Crashed and Burned

~~~~~~~~~
KYLE'S POV
I wake up, stretch my arms out. When I rub my eyes and open them.

"AHH!" I scream as the first sight I saw was Stan. I jumped as he stared at me.

"Hey Kyle get ready were going to school." Stan fakes a smile. 

"It's Saturday..." I act confused. 

"No, it's Wednesday remember my cute little jew?" He pitched my cheeks and I pulled him away. He reacted by getting off his knees and stood up. He stared at me in a odd manner, kinda giving me concerns.

"Oh. Stan quit acting so weird." I sit up and jump off my bed. I go straight to my closest, grabbing my clean clothes off the hanger. I grabbed my white T-shirt, my brown pants, and my orange coat. I felt like i forgot something but it was on my head. The hall was quiet and nobody was in sight.

"Ok." He settles down and sits on my bed.

"Stan meet me at the bus stop I will be there in a while." I say with no enthusiasm.I open the door wider and wait for Stan to exit.

"Fine." He walks out the door. I grab my stuff and walk to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and look back in the mirror. I see my ginger hair on my forehead out of my green hat. I groaned and took off my hat looking down at my comb. I picked the comb up regretting what i will soon do. I brushed through my tangled hair and experienced pain through my sensitive scalp. Then i look back in the mirror to my reflection and-

"AHHH!" I yell. "STAN WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?"

"I just want to see you get ready." Stan pouted.

"SICK DUDE." I yell. I put down the comb in my hand and turn to face Stan.

"Haha haha did I get you were you scared?" Stan laughed. He got me by confusion and it was obvious by my facial expression. 

"Uh...Um Stan can I take your temperature?" I cover my hand over his head." Are you ok? You feel a little warm?" 

"Get your hand off me you sick fag." He grabs my arm and removes it from his head. 

"Oh good!"I said with relief.

"What the fuck dude?" we stare at each other. I shrug and he copied. I started brushing my teeth and ran downstairs, and out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~
"What's up fags." Cartman said as he walks casually to Stan and I.

"Shut up Cartman."I yell in a offended tone. 

"Kiss my ass Jew." He points down.

"Stop it guys. It's getting annoying. We all know Cartman is a fat ass and Kyle is a Jew. What about Kenny?" Stan yelled and pointed to kenny. Kenny stared as he heard his name being mentioned for a lame reason. 

"Kenny is poor and perverted." Cartman yelps.

"Hey!" Kenny reacts. He sighed and nodded in agreement after he realized that his statement was valid. 

"Stan is a fag. " Cartman says.

"Cartman, you shut the fuck up before I seriously injure your fat ass." I scream. He nods My frown fade kenny and Stan look at me in freight.
~~~~~~~~~~~
STAN'S POV
'I can't do this...I don't want to hurt her....although she did hurt me....No warning nothing no signs no nothing. How do I break the ice smoothly. I don't want to ruin anything. God what do I do?'