Chapter 1

Chapter One: Tony

"I like these" I say checking it out on myself.

"Finally!" Alec says, "let's get it and leave, I want food"

"Okay" I say and decide to get these jeans.

They look so good on me, there light denim big cut skinny jeans.

Me and Alec walk out of the dressing room and an employee walks up to us, "excuse me but your not allowed in the girls dressing room area"

"Why not?" Alec asks.

"Because it's for girls" the employee says.

"I am a girl" Alec says.

"Oh uh sorry" the employee said. She looked as if she didn't know whether to believe it or not. Because Alec looks nothing like a girl, he's actually very handsome and couldn't be mistaken as a girl.

We laugh as the employee walks away embarrassed.

"That was mean" I said.

Alec shrugs, "Now lets get food!"

"Let me pay for these first" I say and we get in line.

Alec kept complaining about how much he wants pizza right now.

"Oh my god Shut up, your making me want pizza" I say.

"Good, now you know how I feel" Alec says.

I ignore him after that, all I heard was hungry and pizza from him while the clerk was checking my things.

"Thank you, come again" the clerk says.

"Thank you" I say and me and Alec walk over to his car.

"We're getting pizza" Alec says as he starts the engine. "Your ordering"

"Why? Your the one who wants pizza" I say.

"I'm going to be a guest at your house, it's called manners" Alec says.

"Manners my foot, I'm not ordering shit" I say.

"Fine" Alec says grumpily.

"Your so lazy you can't even order your own pizza" I say.

We got to my house and my brother's car is parked in the drive way. Yay he's home.

We walk into my house and I run over to Tyler.

"You idiot you only said a month!" I said as I hug my brother to death.

"We only decided to stay a little longer" Tyler says.

"A little longer?" I say breaking the hug, "you stayed in Australia for the whole summer!"

"A lot longer then" Tyler says.

"Oh my god pizza!" Alec says as he enters the kitchen, "bless you Tyler"

Alec takes a slice and takes a seat next to Liam his real name is Park Ho-Jin, he just tells everyone to call him Liam cause its easier to say, you could say that it's his American name. He's Tyler's best friend who went on the trip with him. I noticed someone else sitting next to Liam. Nick.

Why is he here?!

Oh yeah I forgot Tyler and Nick are friends. Ew.

"Tony, here" Alec says holding a slice of pizza. I take the slice and was about to sit down on the seat next to Alec but Tyler sat there before I could and smirked at me. Rude.

The only seat left is the one next to Nick. Yeah, I'm not sitting next to him. I take the chair next to him and slide it between my brother and Alec.