Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Tony

"Tyler!" I scream. I know I have always hated Nick Rider, would hope the worst for him, hate anything he says or does, I don't even like being near the guy! But I am a human being with a heart and hate to see anyone getting beaten up like how Tyler is doing to Nick. Knowing my brother he won't stop until anyone stops him and that's not going to be easy.

What I don't understand is Nick isn't doing anything, he's just taking all of it. Why? Alec pulls me close to him from behind and takes my hand, "let's go"

I don't argue and look away from the horrible seen. Alec pushes though a bunch of people who gathered up to see the fight, I wanted to angrily scream and yell at them but I would just be embarrassing myself so I keep my anger in check and follow Alec out of the party. When we get outside Alec lets go of my hand "what the fuck happened?!"

I look down embarrassed, "I'll tell you later"

"You better be fucking readyvto tell me when we get home" Alec says getting out his phone to call for a ride. Alec is in no condition to drive since he's drunk.

We get into the back seat of the ober drivers car. We silently sit their awkwardly glaring out the window. Alec's angry because he has no clue of why a fight broke down with Tyler and Nick and I'm angry and embarrassed at my situation. Even when I found out it was Nick I waned to keep going, why did I get so hurt when he threw me off of him when he found out it was me? Why am I angry at Tyler and woried for Nick? Why do I hope Nick comes back and continues to stay at my place?

Is it because Tyler and Nick are good friends and even I hate Nick I still care for there friendship? Inalways waited for the day for Tyler and Nick to get into an argument and end up not speaking to each other anymore, but now for that to be a possibility to happen I feel guilty. I feel guilty for being the reason for my brother to loose a friend he cared for. I regret it. I regret going to this party. I can't believe I'm admitting this but I regret not listening to Nick, I should've listened to him when he warned me not to go to the damn party.

"Tony?" Alec says my name softly to get my attetion "we're here"

We get out of the car and go into my house taking a seat on the couch in the living room. "So. Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" Alec says waiting for a response.

I sigh and look anywhere but at Alec and tell him everything that happened that led to Tyler beating up Nick.

"I would laugh if Nick wasn't getting beaten up by Tyler" Alec says in a serious tone.

I look down feeling bad for the position Nick is in right now.

"Tony if only you kept your damn hormones to yourself this wouldn't be happening right now" Alec says and I glare at him.

"How can you joke at a time like this!" I say trying to get the conversation to change a different direction.

"I was half joking and half serious" Alec says.

"Well if you hadn't taken me away from Mike then I wouldn't have went up to Nick!" I say defending myself.

"If Vanessa wasn't looking so hot I wouldn't have taken you away from him!" Alec says trying to put the blame on anyone but himself.

"How you going to just put the blame on Venassa like that?" I say with my hands on my hips.

"Fine then it's Aaron's cousin's fault for even having the damn party!" Alec suggests.

"Quit blaming people" I say "let's just say it was fate's fault"

Alec furrows his eyebrows "fate? Whose she?"

I sigh and throw a pillow at him, "fate's not a person stupid!"

Alec moves dodging the pillow "oooh"

This boy.

"Hey you want to go upstairs and change" Alec suggests "come back down your done"

I nod and smile at him before I leave upstairs into my room to change. I change into a pair of black pajama shorts and a dark navy green band tee that goes up a little past mid thigh and put on black ankle socks. I go downstairs to meet Alec laying down on the couch we were sitting on with a glass of water on the counter next to it. I sit on his legs not waiting for him to fix his position.

"Ow Tony my knees don't bend that way!" Alec complains. I laugh and move off his legs and he fixes his position on the couch and takes the cup of water sitting on the table and offers it to me. I thank him before I take it and take a couple of gulps from it.

Alec sighs and puts an comforting arm around me "you okay?"

I nod staring at the cup of water I'm holding.

"Don't worry, Tyler will come to his senses" Alec sighs again "hopefully"

I try to be positive for once in this situation, "yeah, they have been good friends for a long time they'll be fine" I say more to myself.

"You think so?" Alec asks looking at me with a sad expression.

I turn my head to face him "I dont know"

The door bursts open to reveal an angry Liam holding an even angrier Tyler with his right hand and a beaten up angry Nick with his left. He pulls them into the house and slams the door behind him. "Somebody better tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Me and Alec qickly stood up when we heard the door slam open. When Liam asked that I looked down and stood behind Alec not comfortable telling the story in front of Nick and Tyler. Alec noticed how uncomfortable I am and hought of the situation and got uncomfortable too, how would he explain this situation?

"Well um.." Alec speaks up after realizing no one else would, rubbing the back of his neck "something happened between Nick and Tony"

"And that would be?" Liam asks glaring at Nick and Tyler.

"We'll explain that later" Alec says not comfortable explaining it, I mean it's not his story to tell so I understand why he'd be uncomfortable and he's also taking my feelings for it and he knows I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable in this situation.

"He was fuckng on my sister that what happened!" Tyler says making a move to hit Nick but Liam lets go of Nick and pushes him away slightly before holding Tyler back.

"I already fucking told you I didn't know it was her!" Nick says ready to hit Tyler. Alec has to go over to them to back Nick away.

"Stop shitting with me! You knew it was her you knew it was Tony!" Tyler clinches his fists and Liam has to back him away from Nick.

"Why the fuck won't you believe me?!" Nick yells.

"Why did you let me hit you? Huh?" Tyler says through gritted teeth "why didn't you do anything?!"

Nick unclenched his fists "because I didn't know that she was Tony because I didn't mean to do any of that to her because I'm sorry"

I noticed Tyler's anger lessen a little bit, "get the fuck outnof my face!"

We all gave Tyler shocked expressions, "I don't care if you go back up in your room or leave the damn house, just as long as I don't see you"

Nick glares at Tyler before he storms his way upstairs. We all silently watch him and wait for what he decides and for a while he didn't come back down, so he decided to stay upstairs in his room. After that was decided Tyler turns his attention to me with a glare.

Shit. I'm so fucking dead.