Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Nick

I am so damn hungry! I thought as I walk into the kitchen. They always have some kind of snack in here, I look into the fridge and find a bunch of ingredients but no food actually fully made. I sigh and close the refrigerator door. Tyler isn't here to make me anything and I don't trust Tony to make me something without poisoning it in some way.

I sigh again and lean against the fridge and close my eyes thinking of yesterday when I told Tyler me and Tony were dating and he flipped out. So I can't date Tony without getting murdered by Tyler, it was probably because I told him we were already dating maybe if I asked him for permission before dating her than he wouldn't be so mad?

Why am I feeling hopeful? It's not like Tony would want to date me anyway. I know I started to lose my feelings for her but my damn heart started feeling things for her again when she started to be more nice to me and kept apologizing and feeling bad for what tyler did to me. Maybe if I changed the way I acted towards her...

I lean off the fridge and open my eyes to walk out of the kitchen but I didn't notice the person in front of me as I way opening my eyes and bumped into Tony.

"Sor-"

Tony pushes me away from her and glares at me, "don't touch me!"

I fuck is her and her bipolar asses problem?!

"Chill your ass down" I say glaring back at her "I bumped into you"

"Yeah and you should apologize" Tony spats out "watch where your going"

"Why don't you do the same now get your annoying ass out of my way!" I say walking past her out of the kitchen bumping my shoulder on her "bitch"

Tony huffs angrily and I could hear her stomp away in the opposite direction of me.

Forget everything I thought before, my feelings for her are going away again but what I don't understand is why do they never completely go away?!

Damn now how am I going to get some food I was going to ask Tony but she's obviously not in the mood to even look at me so I wouldn't expect her to tell me where their snacks are. I groan as I angrily go up the stairs due to being angry at Tony and hungry. I slam my door shut and lay on my bed with my arm over my eyes and try to rest but my stomach keeps begging me to eat.

I can't this anymore! I jump off of my bed and grab my phone from my dresser and dial the number of my savoir. I place my order and sit back for the pizza delivery guy to come.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

5 minuets later.....

The doorbell rings and I jump off my bed and run down the stairs obviously very excited for my pizza. I walk over to the door to find Tony already answered it.

"That would be 10.50 please"

Tony stands infront of the door holdng my box of pizza looking confused "um I didn't-"

"Here" I say handing the lady the money and signing the receipt "Thank you"

She smiles and greets us a nice day before making her way back to her car. I close the door and take the pizza box away from Tony and place it on the table in front of the couch I take a seat on.

"When did you order pizza?" Tony asks.

I take a bite out of my pizza "about five minutes ago"

"Use a plate and don't stain my furniture" Tony says leaving into the kitchen.

Damn she didn't need to use that attitude on me.

Instead of getting up to get a plate I shrug and lay back eating my pizza. Tony comes back with plates and napkins, "I knew your lazy ass wouldn't get up and get it yourself"

I take a plate and put two more slices of pizza on it and see Tony taking a pizza for herself. I take a hold of her arm before she could get away, "what the hell do you think your doing?"

"Getting pizza" Tony says in a duh tone.

"My pizza that I paid for" I say.

Tony shrugs "yeah"

"I don't think so"

"Well your staying at my house eatng my food which my parents provide for me" Tony says mimicking me.

I let go of her arm "touché"

"Whatever" Tony says looking away from me annoyed.

I ignore her attitude towards me and look at the remote sitting on the table near the box of pizza. I make a move to take the remote but Tony quickly snatches it before I could take it. I watch her as she smirks at me and takes a seat next to me on the couch and turns on he TV.

"You better not put on some damn chick flick or any shit like that" I say.

"Don't worry I won't" Tony scrolls through Netflix "I'm not you"

I scoff at her comment,"just pick something already"

"I literally just started looking have patience" Tony says annoyed.

"Thats no excuse" I say finishing my first slice of pizza and moving on to the second.

She rolls her eyes at me and continues to scroll through. "Don't roll your damn eyes at me"

"Why?"

"It annoys me" I say with a glare.

She takes her attention off the TV screen to look at me "that's why I do it"

I clench my jaw completely annoyed at this point "just put something on before I make the rest of your brake hell"

"You already have by being here" Tony says in an annoyed tone turning her attention back to the TV.

I throw my plate on the table and angrily bang my fist on the table "shut your fucking attitude with me and quit acting like a bitch!"

Tony stares at me with wide eyes clearly afraid of my outburst towards her.

"What the hell happened here?" Tyler asks and I look over to find him and Liam staring at me in shock.

I ignore his question and make my way upstairs but get stopped my Tyler grabbing my arm turning me to face him "what?"

"Why the fuck did you say that to her?" Tyler asks in an angered tone.

I let out a cold huff "why don't you ask the bitch you call your sister" I say and pull my arm away from his grasp and make my way upstairs to my room.

I actually might get kicked out this time. Why did I say that?!