Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Nick

I pace around my room with my fists clenched. I am more angered at the fact that I want to see Tony and make sure she isn't too upset, I want to apologize to her and make her feel better. Why?! What did she do to me to make me feel this way about her? She is really nice and a fun person to be around with everyone except me, she treats everyone as their her best friend and makes them feel like good friends except with me. So why do I like her so much?!

Did I answer my own question?

I shake my head out of those thoughts and think about the consequences of how I acted towards Tony. Shit I am so dead. Tyler's going to kill me.

I hear a knock on the door and I was thinking of not opening it but I hear Liam's voice come out from the other end of the door. If it's only Liam then I could have a possibility of being saved.

I relax a bit and go over to open the door to find an angry Tyler push open the door before I get a chance to fully open it. Liam gives me a worried look before he walks in closing the door behind him.

"Why the hell did you say that to Tony? What happened?" Tyler asks.

"I uh- we just got into a little fight" I say looking anywhere but at Tyler.

"That's all what you two fucking do!" Tyler complains. "Why don't you just calm yourself and your fucking anger issues for once!"

"Well I wouldn't be getting angry if it weren't for your damn sisters bitchy attitude" I say, who the fuck does he think he is saying that to me.

Tyler grabs me by my collar and pins me against the door with a bang, "watch your mouth Ryder" Tyler threatens.

I didn't show I was afraid of him because I'm not. I give him an annoyed expression and glare at him.

"Hey!" Liam yells angrily pulling Tyler off of me "what the hell is wrong with you two?!"

Me and Tyler stand there angrily glaring at each other but don't make a move to do anything. Liam scowls at us and makes his way to the door, "don't you two fucking start anything" he threatens before leaving the room and making his way into Tony's room.

What the hell is he doing?

Liam comes back with Tony and Alec walks in behind her. Tony's eyes go wide seeing me and Tyler like this. "Tyler what are you doing? Let go of him"

I am so confused.

Tyler glares at me before letting me go. "Liam, what the hell are you doing?" Tyler says.

"Tyler this isn't your problem so don't make it" Liam says glaring at him then turning his attention to me "now what the hell is the problem with you two?!"

Everyone stands there waiting for either me or Tony to say or do something. What is there to say?

"This is stupid" Tony says and makes a move to leave the room but Alec stops her and she gives him a glare.

"You guys are really getting annoying" Alec says.

"Alec stay with them" Liam says taking Tyler's arm.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asks.

"It's best if your not in the same room as Nick right now" Liam says.

"I can control myself" Tyler says.

"No you can't" Liam says and pulls him out of the room.

"Alec let me go, I want to leave" Tony says.

"I don't care" Alec says.

I sigh annoyed and take a seat on my bed. Tony however doesnt give up on her mission to leave this situation. "Alec!" Tony whines to annoy Alec.

"I'm sorry" I say looking at the floor.

"What?" Tony asks shocked.

"I said it once I'm not saying it again" I say taking my gaze off the floor to look at Tony.

"Your serious?" Tony asks and Alec even looks a little shocked.

I get up off the bed and walk up to her, " I mean it, but I don't care if you believe me or not" I make my move to leave the room but stop when I hear Tony.

"I'm sorry too" Tony says.

I turn around to look at her "you serious?" I joke as I moke Tony.

She laughs "I mean it, but I don't care if you believe me or not"

I let out a small laugh before leaving the room with my gaze on the floor replaying the little scene between me and Tony. I look up and get startled a little to find a glaring Tyler in front of me.

"Dude do mind?" I say stepping back "personal space"

Tyler opened his mouth to say something but gets cut off by Tony. "Tyler it's okay he apologized to me"

Tyler gave me a confused look, "apologize? Nick? That doesn't go together"

"Well he did" Alec says "trust me I was as confused as you are"

"Is it really that hard to believe?" I ask.

All three of them say yes at the sametime.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I am in the kitchen getting the snacks, I was going to make my way back into the living room but Alec asked to talk to me.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask.

"I know you got mad last time I said this, but do you like Tony?" Alec asks.

I glare at him.

"So you do?" Aled says hiding his smirk.

"I don't" I say sternly.

Alec looks at me as if he doesnt believe me. "Trust me, I don't" I say.

"I won't tell her" Alec says.

I clench my jaw and glare at him again, "why don't you fucking believe me?"

"Because it's obvious!" Alec says.

"Your delusional" I say crossing my arms trying to deny that I like Tony. Is it that obvious?

"Hey guys" Tony says walking into the kitchen and taking the snack bowl from me.

Me and Alec stare at her in shock, how long was she there?

She looks at us weird, "what's wrong with you two?"

"Huh?" I ask.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Tony asks.

"How long have you been here?" Alec asks.

"I just came in" Tony says "why?"

"Um no reason" I say.

"Were you two talking about me?" Tony jokes with a small laugh.

"Why would we be doing that?" Alec teases her.

"Jeez you don't have to be so mean" Tony says and turns her attention to me "anyway why is it taking you so long to get the snacks"

"Blame Alec not me" I say.

"Me?" Alec says putting his hand on his chest.

"Your the one who said, "I need to talk to you'" I mock him.

"Whatever guys" Tony says and takes Alec's hand "let's go"

I watch as Tony holds Alec's hand walking out of the kitchen with him.

"Your going to drop the snacks!" Alec says.

"No I'm not!" Tony says and right when she says that the snack bowl tilts a little.

I quickly take the bowl out of her hold before it falls and I smirk at her.

Alec laughs as Tony pulls him out of the kitchen.

How do I make Alec beleive that I dont have feelings for Tony?