Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Tony

I feel like Nick is more weirder than usual, actually usually he's not weird he's just an asshole, my point is that he's being weird and thats not normal. It's making me really uncomfortable, I'm afraid he's getting ready to set me in a death trap or something. Their is something off about him since the other day and I finally found out what it is, he's a slight bit nice to me, it's barely noticeable but it's there. He is definitely planning something.

I open the door to my bedroom because I smelled food. Without paying attention I excitedly walked out of my room and walked into Nick who was passing by my room to go downstairs also.

"What the fuck" Nick complains and lightly pushes me away from him, "watch it"

Instead of saying sorry I scowl and say whatever. He just looked at me with an anoyed face while I said that and started walking away. Now I have to wait for that guy to go downstairs before I can, I'm not walking down with him.

Finally when he reached the last step and was out of my sight, I excitedly ran downstairs and into the kitchen, wear I find heavenly food set up on the dinning table. Tyler pulls out a seat and motions Nick to sit down, uhg Nick doesn't deserve this dinner!

I sit down next to Alec who already started filling his plate. Unfortunately the seat was across from Nick. I didn't notice I was glaring at him until he looked at me confused and said what.

I justed rolled my eyes and started pouring my food because I didn't know what to do. I was caught staring at Nick. Ew.

I feel like Nick is glaring at me now. For some reason he always gets super pissed off when I roll my eyes at him. I don't roll my eyes a lot or I barely do it, I only do it to Nick cause I know it pisses him off.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up praying that it's magically Saturday but unfortunately it's not. I get dressed and ready for school and eat breakfast with Alec, I refuse to eat with Tyler.

"You just need to chill sometimes" Alec says.

"Don't take their side!" I say taking the last bite of my pancake. "Why are you laughing?!"

Alec laghs and pokes my pancake filled cheek, "you look so cute and funny angrily eating pancakes"

I start laughing too but make sure I don't choke on my pancake. That only made me forget for one second about the situation Tyler started. I immediately went back to my grumpy mood and targeted Tyler.

I point my fork at Tyler," Why would you let Nick live here for a week, I can't even stand looking at him for two seconds."

"I know you don't like him but have some sympathy, his parents left for a vacation and his brother is on a trip with his friends, he's gonna be at his house alone for a week" Tyler says.

"So?" I say not having even a pinch of sympathy, "he can survive a week home alone"

"He's also my friend and I'd like him over" Tyler says.

"I don't" I say.

"I don't care"

"I don't care either" I say back. "I live here too, I don't want him here"

"I'm the oldest, mom and dad said when their gone I'm in charge of the house" Tyler says.

I hate when he says that.

"Do you even care about me! All you fucking care about are your friends!" I say and walk out of the house and to school. I am obviously not walking to school so I call Maya to pick me up. While I was waiting for Maya and her brother to pick me up, I just kept walking to the direction of school, I wanted to be far away from Tyler.