Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Nico

I found Aaron at his locker talking with his girlfriend, which he has me to thank for. As I get to them she kisses Aaron on the cheek, "I'll see you later" and smile and waves at me before walking off.

I smirk,  "your welcome"

"You need to stop saying that everytime you see me with her" Aaron says.

"When are you going to thank me?" I ask.

"Thank you, I love you man" Aaron says putting an arm around my shoulder.

I feel someone poke my sides, I jolt and grab the persons hand who did it to me before they can get away.

"Let go, jeez" Tony says.

I let go of her wrist and apologize. "You were like a ninja, you caught my wrist so fast" Tony says impressed instead of being annoyed and insulting me.

"Who are you and have you done to Tony?" I ask serious.

"What do you mean?" She asks looking confused.

"Were you actually sick yesterday? Are you not feeling well today either" I ask checking her forehead then checking mine to see if she's fine. She's fine, why is she fine, she's not acting fine. "Did you hit your head?"

"What are you talking about?" Tony asks.

"What's wrong you man?" Aaron asks.

"We should get to class, we're going to be late" Tony says.

"See you guys" Aarons says and gives me a pat on the back before leaving.

"What are you waiting for, let's go" Tony says taking my arm pushing me forward to get me moving.

"Did you do the homework?" Tony asks.

"Wait, we had homework?" I ask thinking back to when the teacher would have said that. Shit she did.

"Yeah it was just a simple worksheet, I'll give it to you" Tony says.

Am I dreaming? "Why?" I ask a loud not meaning to.

"Did you already do it?" Tony asks.

"No, I'm jjst a lottle surprised" I say.

"Why? Because I'm being nice to you?" Tony says "I felt the same way when you started to be nice to me too"

"Wow, that's sad" I say.

Tony laughs "right"

We walk into class and sit in seats next to eachother. Tony takes out the homework and I quickly copy it before the teacher comes in.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?" I say copying down the last sentence.

"Why'd you always bully me?" Tony asks right when I was done copying.

I put down my pen and look at her, "what?"

"Nevermind" Tony says taking back her homework sheet after she noticed I was finish copying.

"Sorry, I don't really know why, I just decided to pick on you" I say staring at my desk.

"Oh"

"Yeah I'm sorry" I say again rubbing the back of my neck, I am such a douche.

"But we're good now?" Tony asks.

I nod my head and smile,  "yeah"

"That's good" Tony says "now I don't need to beg Tyler not to call you over"

"You do that?" I ask.

"All the time" Tony says.

I shrug, "I'm not surprised"

"Cause you bullied me for years"

"I said I was sorry"

The bell rings before Tony could say anything else and the class starts.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It fucking annoys me so much that I'm falling for someone who doesn't want me back. How the hell do I get over her?! I wait at my locker a little longer because I want to see Tony, I know she comes to her locker before her last period,  she goes to her locker every period. Where is she? She's going to be late if she doesn't come soon, I don't mind if I'm late but Tony's another story when it comes to being late.

"Nick?" A girl calls my name, I turn around not to find Tony but Vennessa,  my ex.

"What is it Vennessa?" I say leaning against a locker.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Vennessa asks walking up to me.

"No, I just feel like going to class right now" I lie.

"I don't either, wanna skip?"

"With you? I'm good" I say leaning off of the lockers ready to leave.

Vennessa grabs my arm and pulls me to her hugging me "please it's been a while" she whispers going on her tippy toes to be face to face with me. Maybe this is the way I could stop my feelings for Tony, I could use Vennessa to show Tony I have no interest in her, or show off to her, maybe get her jealous.

I wrap my arms around Vennessa brings our lips closer. I just want to forget my feeling for Tony and the only way that works is if I'm with other girls. I roughly kiss Vennessa moving my hand to her waist and my other hand a little more down, she wraps her arms aroung my neck kissing me just as much back. I turn us around so she's against the locker and so I grind up against her. Vennessa lets out a moan and I slip my tongue in. Right when I was starting to really get into it there was a loud thud that made us step away from each other.

Me and Vennessa both watch as Tony picks up her text book and gives us a bored expression, "can you guys not make out against my locker?"

"Huh? Oh sorry" Vennessa says getting off her locker and takes my hand, "Nick come on"

"Huh?" I llok away from Tony and to Vennessa forgetting she was there "yeah let's go"

Me and Tony make eye contact but Tony looks away right away and turns her attention to her locker while I let Vennessa drag me away somewhere. I want to leave Vennessa and go to Tony, but how will that help me? I just let her take me to wherever, I really need to get my mind off Tony, looks like Vennessa's going to have the fuck of her life.