Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Nick

"Thanks again for letting me stay with you" I thank Tyler for the fifth time in five minutes.

"How many times are you going to say that?" Tyler laughs and I laugh with him.

"Hey we've got pizza downstairs, come down when you want" Tyler says and pats my back before I leave.

I nod at him in response and thank him again. 6 times now.

I was going to look around my room but I noticed Alec walking out of the room across from mine. "Hey Alec"

"Oh, hey man" Alec says walking over to me. "You don't have to worry about Tony, she's like passed out right now" Alec points his thumb over at the room he came out of. So thats Tony's room. I smirk.

"That's cool" I say.

Alec stares at me for a couple of seconds. I give an uncomfortable half smile, "what?"

"Do you like Tony?" Alec asks.

"What?! No! Why the hell would you ask me that?!" I wince at how defensive I was. Now he definitely believes I do.

Alec starts laughing, "dude chill I was kidding, c'mon let's go get some pizza"

Alec pats my shoulder still laughing and makes his way downstairs to the kitchen. I just stare at him confused, what the hell? Why is he always like this? I laugh to myself and make my way downstairs for some pizza.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

We were all laughing and having a good time until Tony came in to my room.

"Why the hell are you guys so loud?!" Tony starts. Oh my god.

"We don't care, close the door on your way out" I say.

Tony gives me a glare and I just smirk at her.

"Were you sleeping?" Tyler asks Tony and she nods. "Why, everytime you do that you always wake up at 1 am"

Tony puts her head down. I knew Tyler takes care of her cause their parents aren't there to but I didn't think he acts like this. He's way different with his friends than with Tony. He cares a lot for her, that's why he's so strict with her and boys. He thinks the only guy she needs is him right now. I know I don't have a chance with her since I made her hate me but I really am annoyed at that part of Tyler but at the same time greatful.

"Did you eat anything?" Tyler asks.

Tony shakes her head.

"Come over here"

Tony walks over and sits down next to Alec who's next to Tyler. She glares at me and slides closer to Alec. Damn she's acting like I have cooties or some shit.

"Eat some pizza" Tyler hands her a water bottle.

Alec gets a slice and tries to feed Tony. "Say ahhh"

Tony laughs and takes the slice of pizza.

"Does she have to be here?" I say.

"Does he have to be here?" Tony says back.

"It's my room" I tell her.

"It's my house"

I turn away from her and lean back on my arms. Liam laughs, "she got you"

I smirk "whatever"

"Why are you guys quite, what were you laughing about before" Tony says.

We just look at eachother. Just guy stuff.