Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Tony

"Tony wake the hell up!"  Tyler yells and hits me with my pillow.

"Whhyy!" I whine and bury my face in the pillow he hit me with.

"Your going to make us late!" Tyler says.

"For what? School doesn't start until tomorrow! It's sunday!"

"Did you forget?! Hurry up we're not waiting for you!" Tyler says before walking out of my room. My eyes shoot open and I jump out of my bed, how could I forget?! I've been waiting for this trip ever since the break started! I run into my closet and take out thenoutfir I had prepared and run into the bathroom to take a shower.

After a couple of minutes or half an hour I was all ready running down the stairs to find  the guys eating snacks and watching TV.

"I thought you said you weren't waiting for me" I say walking into the dinning room to see my pancakes and glass of milk set for me but I do notice that I only have one pancake, one of them must have eaten one. Alec!

"Why did you tell me we're going to be late we still have half an hour" I say.

"Cause if I didn't you still would have been sleeping" Tyler says.

True.

I finish up my breakfast and sit down with the guys watching TV. "When are we leaving?" I ask.

"When I feel like it" Tyler answers.

"Where's Liam?" I ask.

"On his way" Tyler answers.

"Is his sister coming?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't know and stop asking me questions" Tyler says.

I sink into the couch, "fine"

"So, where are we going?" Nick asks.

"You don't know?" I ask.

"No, Tyler woke me up saying get ready so I did" Nick says.

"You hear that Tony, no questions asked" Tyler says.

"Be quiet" I say.

"Is no one going to answer my question?" Nick asks.

"We're going to an amusement park" Alec answers for us.

"Oh, why?" Nick asks.

"Because Tony has always wanted to go to one" Tyler says.

Nick looks at me, "why?"

"I've never been to one" I say.

"You've never been to an amusement park?"

"Nope"

"Wow, you have no life"

"I have a life!" I say.

"Doesn't seem like it" Nick says.

The door bursts open "I'm here lets go!" Liam says and walks back out.

"Alright lets go guys!" Tyler says getting up with his keys in hand. We all get up and follow him out the door and to his car. I'm so excited I'm going to an amjsment park! I've always wanted to go with my family but they never had time to do anything with me and Tyler.  Tyler always suggested he'd take me but I wanted to be with my parents and him not just us like always. I always knew that was never going to happen but I still had a little hope that my parents would come through that door and surprise us it never happened so I finally lost hope in that. So I finally asked Tyler for us to go on that trip together before he went to go to Australia and he'd promised me he would when he comes back.