Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Nick

"Fuck!" I throw Tony off of me.

She looks at me and her gaw drops, "fuck"

I turn my attention to Tyler who is angrily walking over to us pushinig anyone who's in his way. I quickly get off of the couch and try to think of something to say when he gets here.

Shit. I've got nothing.

"You mother fucker!" Tyler says punching me on the face.

I knew it was comong and I just let him do it. I deserve it. I mean if I saw him with my little sister, if I had one, like that I'd do the samething. I keep my gaze down not able to look at him after what I unattentionally did especially when I feel no guilt for it. If I knew that was Tony would I have still done what I did?

"Don't you have anything to say" Tyler growls angrily.

I keep staring at the floor and hope Tyler just keeps hitting me, it's what I deserve.

Tyler punches me again and grabs my collar pulling me closer to him, "whay aren't you fucking saying anything?!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was her" I truthfully said looking Tyler in the eyes "I wouldn't have done anything if I did"

"You better fucking not!" Tyler yells and throws me to the floor glaring at me. I close my eyes read for the pounding I'm going to get, maybe he could beat the sense into me. Why don't I regret what I did with Tony? Why do I want more?

I ooen my eyes after a little while wondering why Tyler isn't hitting me. He stands there glaring at me then walks up to me and kneels down and grabs me by the collar again "your going to wish you never met me after this"

Tony screams her brothers name and Alec holds her back pulling her close to him was the last thing I saw before Tyler throws all his anger out on me.