Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Nick

After pizza we all went back to Tony's and Tyler's house. We all decided to give for a swim so were getting changed.

Tony and Alec went upstairs to get their clothes and change. While me and Liam go to Tyler's room so I can get a spare swim shorts and so Liam can get his swim shorts from his room.

It's the same situation with Tony and Alec where he stays over a lot so he has spare change if clothes in each others houses. But me being a sort of newbie in this friend group, I'm in the borrowing extra clothes stage instead of keeping extra clothes at their house stage.

Okay anyway I'm done confusing you. Sorry.

Liam got his swim shorts and left the room to go change. Ty throws me a pair and points at the bathroom in his room for me to change in. After I'm done I come out and find Ty down stairs ready to go out to the pool.

"Hey Ty wait up" I say as I walk down the stairs.

"Yo Nick hurry up, everyone's at the pool already" Ty says.

"Hey dude I just really need to tell you something, is that alright?" I say as I stop and stand in front of him.

"Yeah, what is it dude?"

"Um" I rub the back of my neck nervously.

Tyler places his hand on my shoulder. "what is it?"

"I just wanted to tell you this because we're really good friends and I don't want to like start anything between us" I say.

"Dude what is it, your getting me a little worried right now" Tyler says.

"I'm so sorry if this gets you upset or mad, promise you won't beat me up?" I ask.

Tyler laughs, "I'll consider it"

"I have feeling for your sister" I say slowly.

Tyler stares at me for a second, "you what?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have feelings for her they just happened man, I tried to not have feelings for her but apparently it doesn't fucking work like that, so I just really needed to tell y-" I kept rambling on cause I didn't want to get punched or kicked out my Tyler.

I could easily block the punch or defend myself with any kind of move he pulls on me but I won't do that because it will make me look more bad in front of Tyler. Which is not good for me and Tony's relationship.

"Nick calm down a bit" Tyler says.

"Sorry" I say rubbing the back of my neck again. "Are you mad?"

"No not.mad, just surprised" Tyler says, "I didn't expect this from you at all"

"Oh"

"So uh how long have you liked her?" Tyler asks.

"Oh uh, I um realised it near the time when I started staying here" I say.

Tyler nods, "are thinking of asking her out?"

"Yeah, but not without your permission, that's why I'm asking you" I say.

"I appreciate that man, but I don't think she'll go out with you" Ty says.

"What makes you think that?" I ask.

"Well um, she kind of hates you man" Tyler says.

"Well she's been warming up to me recently, you never know" I say.

"You sound too confident dude, do you know something?" Ty says.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know if Tony would like you or not?" Tyler asks, "cause I've noticed how close you guys have gotten, is there something I don't know?"