Don't feel embarrassed

Knocking softly on her door, Jungkook waited for permission to enter. As he stepped inside, he was welcomed with the sweet smell of his step sisters vanilla body wash but the sight before him was even sweeter and rendered him almost speechless.

Teagan was lying on her belly in her bed in an oversized tshirt and the shortest of shorts. Jungkook was more than grateful of the events that transpired in the bathroom, certain that he wouldve had a raging boner by now. The young woman smiled over to him, completely oblivious to the fact that he had been staring dreamily at her bum, which could be seen clearly, even through the looseness of her garment.

"Hey Kookie, whats up?" She said, flashing him a smile that could cure cancer.

"Nothing, just thought I'd chill with you for a while," he said as he climbed into the bed and laid next to her, watching her face.

"Aw, you're cute little brother," she said with a smile as she ruffled his hair.

"Aish, stop that," Jungkook complained, lightly swatting her hand away. "So what are you up to?"

"Nothing really, catching up on social media." Her eyes suddenly brightened, "Here, take a pic with me so we can grace my followers timelines on Twitter."

Jungkook immediately complied, scooting over closer so that he could be in the picture. They took a series of photos, each one more comical than the last. Unable to choose the best one, they decided to make a collage and after they had the pictures arranged how they wanted, Teagan uploaded the finished product.

"We're hella adorable, if I do say so myself," Teagan said as she admired how cute they (she) looked.

Jungkook rested his chin on her shoulder as he glanced at the picture as well, "I think I make the picture."

Teagan scoffed, "You thought."

The young male laughed lightly and teased her as her phone lit up, "Be honest, the likes and retweets rolling in are about me right?"

The kid was right. Many of the likes and retweets were indeed about him but her followers were mostly interested in who the handsome boy was and if they were dating.

Teagan's eyes focused on one comment and upon reading it, she felt her heart plummet to her stomach. 'Damn. He looks like such a daddy 😏😛 Get it bihhhh'

Jungkook glanced over her shoulder, reading the comment as well. "Oh." His cheeks were turning a deep shade of red and he could already feel himself hardening as he imagined being with his step-sister in that way. The thought of being able to bury his cock deep inside the beautiful woman next to him was more than he could handle so Jungkook stood up suddenly and began heading toward the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Teagan called out to him. "You just got here."

"Uh, I k-know. But I just realized I'm more tired than I thought, so I'm gunna head to bed.

"Stay here. We haven't seen each other in so long," she pouted.

"Well-" Jungkook began but was cut off by the feeling of arms wrapping around his torso.

"Come on little bro, sleep in here like the good old days."

"Nah I think I'm gunna have to take a rain check," he insisted but allowed himself to be pulled back over to the bed.

"Stop being lame," she laughed and slapped his arm playfully. "What, are you suddenly too old to sleep with your big sis?"

Once on the bed, Jungkook laid on his stomach in an attempt to hide the developing tent in his shorts. To his surprise, Teagan draped a leg over his back and hugged herself to his body. "Ah, you're so cute Jungkookie. I missed you," she planted a kiss on his cheek that left the young male feeling quite flustered.

"I missed you too," he smiled shyly.

"Why are you acting so shy?" His sister asked with a chuckle.

Teagan tried to kiss his cheek again but Jungkook leaned away this time, making her frown. "Don't deny my love."

The boy chuckled nervously and shook his head, "I'm not, I'm fine."

She climbed on top of him so that she straddled his back and clung to him. Her hands began kneading his shoulders softly, in an attempt to make his tense body relax.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get you to loosen up."

"I'm fine Teagan, I promise."

"Then act like it," she said with a light slap to the back of his head.

When she didn't continue her calming actions, Jungkook let out a small whine and tapped his shoulder. The older sibling smirked and resumed pressing her fingers into his shoulders, giving him a small massage. "Does that feel good?"

"It feels great, thanks." He said with a satisfied smile.

Teagan continued this action but her playful mood soon returned and she began tickling his sides causing Jungkook to yelp and try to escape her grasp. His sister laughed at his frantic thrashing about as he tried to stop her attack.

Unexpectedly, the boy flipped both of them so that he was on top, his back facing her front. He turned himself over so that he was facing her and immediately began tickling her as well, their laughs just barely audible over the music.

Before he could counter her, Teagan had flipped them once more so that she was straddling him again. She continued to tickle his sides until she felt a firm poke on her inner thigh that caused her to stop completely.

The girl looked down at him in shock as realization hit, "Fuck Jungkook, do you have a boner?"

The younger sibling swore before pushing her away and standing up, covering himself with a pillow. "I tried to leave... Im sorry."

"Shit. No. I'm the one who should be sorry. You should've just told me straight up." She said looking down to the floor.

They both stayed silent until Teagan spoke up once more, "Don't feel embarrassed though, it's natural."

Jungkook continued to look down to the floor, cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. Teagan eventually spoke once more, "Well, I guess you should go take care of that."

"Alright," Jungkook said quietly before tossing the pillow back on the bed and turning to leave. He didn't dare look back at her as he closed the door, embarrassment coursing madly through his veins.

--

The next morning, Teagan acted as though the incident had never happened and even gave him her usual back hug and kiss to the cheek when she entered the kitchen.

"Morning. How's everyone feeling?" She said with a bright smile.

"Good," her three family members greeted in unison.

She grabbed a plate and fixed herself some food before sitting at the table next to Jungkook. The younger male felt embarrassed and on edge after the previous nights events. Why was she acting like nothing had happened?

His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a hand rest on his thigh underneath the table. He looked over to see Teagan staring at him, an unreadable expression on her pretty face. "Sorry, what'd you say?"

"I said you  should go downtown with me today, I'll be meeting Namjoon and Hoseok. You can bring Taehyung and Jimin if you want."

"Oh, yeah, sure." He nodded in agreement but his attention didn't leave her hand for it was still lingering on his thigh.

--

Jungkook wants to do that mf 😂