Show me how sober you are

*smut ahead 👀*

Jungkook's heart pounded madly in his chest. What should he do? Deep down he was more than ready and willing to fuck her right now but how could he? She couldn't possibly be herself right now if she was drunk? What if she regretted it when she was sober?

Her lips lightly kissed and licked at his jaw and down his neck, making his heart stutter and stomach twist. She felt so good on him like this. "Um, Teagan?"

"Yes baby?"

"I don't think we should do this right now," he practically whispered as she pressed herself down on his member. He knew he was starting to get hard already and he knew she had to feel it.

Teagan came to hover over his face, her lips just inches away. Fuck, she was beautiful. "Why not?" She sat up and began rolling her hips back and forth on him, their clothed groins rubbing together in the most agonizing way. "I'll be quiet, I promise."

"But, f-fuck, you're drunk," Jungkook gasped out as she reached a hand down to rub at his member and went back to kissing at his neck.

"I'm not that drunk babe, just a little tipsy. I only had like three drinks." She planted a kiss on his mouth and whispered into his lips, "Haven't you wanted this for the longest time? Let me ride this big dick, Kookie."

Despite his efforts to resist, Jungkook felt his hips thrust up to meet her hand, little beads of sweat forming on his forehead from the intensity of his struggle. "B-but I don't wanna take you when you're not completely, ahh fuck, completely aware."

"I'm aware, Kookie. I'm aware that all I want right now is to have you inside of me. I'm done holding back. Now do you wanna fuck me or not?"

"Of course I do but-"

"No butts, fuck me please~" she cooed, making Jungkook shiver at the neediness in her voice.

"Teagan, I can't," he insisted, but his hands had come to rest on her thighs, his hips rocking slightly to match her pace.

"I'm not drunk, I was lying."

"Why would you lie?"

"I was nervous, I'm not all that confident." She chuckled.

"Why would you be nervous around me?"

Teagan groaned, "Oh my god, you talk too much. Please, just fuck me!"

"I can't unless I know you're really not drunk."

Teagan sat up, frustrated, pussy throbbing madly from the need to be touched. She began rolling her hips on him again, "Jungkookie please~. What will it take for you to believe me?"

"I don't know, do twenty jumping jacks or something."

Teagan frowned but climbed off of him nonetheless. "Why twenty?"

"I don't know, just do it."

"Fine, whatever." She stood next to the bed and began her jumping jacks, quietly so as not to wake their parents. "One, two, three, four-"

She noticed Jungkook's eyes on her chest jumping up and down. She stopped, her hands on her hips, "Is this REALLY necessary? How's it gunna prove I'm not drunk?"

"Because if you're drunk, you'll probably get light headed or something. I don't know, just do it," the younger chuckled.

"Fine. Five, six, seven-" She also noticed the bulge of his cock in his shorts that made her mouth water. "-eight, nine, ten, eleven-"