Looking is only natural

At around five o'clock, the two siblings left their cozy home and made their way downtown. The streets were packed with people in many different attires ranging from the skimpiest of outfits to the most dapper of get ups.

Jungkook occupied the passenger seat as his sister drove them to where they would meet some of their best friends from high school. Teagan was singing a song by some rookie boy group, whose name escaped Jungkook.

He was quite amazed at how open Teagan had been to his music from home. When he and his father had first moved in, Teagan would often ask what a song was or who was the singer. Now, she was at a point where she could make her own judgements on her likes and dislikes about the music.

He listened to her pretty voice and soon began singing with her, creating harmonies that made Teagan's heart swell with joy. "Jungkookie you have such a nice voice. Do you practice a lot?"

"Uh, not really. I just sing around the house," Jungkook said with a shrug.

"So you never sing for anyone else?"

"No. I'm not very confident."

"Ahh well you should be, little brother. I really like your voice," she said and flashed him a quick smile before returning her gaze to the road.

"Oh. Thanks," the younger replied with a small blush.

The rest of the short ride consisted of them both singing the songs and catching one another up on their present lives. Sooner than Jungkook would have liked, they pulled into a spot and the siblings exited the car with the hope of finding their friends.

"Namjoon said he and Hobi were waiting at the entrance but I don't see them." Rose said as she searched for her best friends from high school.

"Maybe they meant that they were waiting inside though. Let's go inside," Jungkook suggested as he made his way to the entrance.

Teagan took a few steps to follow her brother but felt arms wrap around her as she was unexpectedly pulled into a hug. "What the fuck," she asked, dumbfounded as she tried to break free.

She was spun around and came face to face with Hoseok who planted a quick kiss on her check before hugging her tightly once more. "Teagan! It's good to see you," he said with his wide, beautiful smile that could cure any disease.

"Hobi!" She cooed and threw her arms around his shoulders, deepening their embrace. Jungkook watched from a distance, irritation bubbling in his chest. He suddenly felt the urge to punch Hoseok.

What the fuck is wrong with me, he thought as he shook his head to get rid of the jealousy flowing through his veins. Get your shit together Jungkook, who would ever want to fight Hoseok?

As he quietly scolded himself, an unexpected arm wrapped itself around his shoulder and he was pulled into a bear hug. The owner of the arm ruffled his hair roughly and a deep voice spoke to him with nothing but joy laced in the sentences. "What's up Kookieboy?"

After a bit of struggle, Jungkook was able to break free and as he did, he was met with Namjoon's dimpled smile. Jungkook pouted and fixed his hair before sending Namjoon a frown, "Joon, I'm not a kid."

Without warning, Namjoon wrapped an arm around Jungkook's neck and pulled him close to rub his knuckles across the poor boy's scalp. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Hyung?"

"We're not in Korea, I'm not calling you that!" Jungkook mumbled as he tried to escape the taller boys' grasp.

Teagan noticed the commotion and walked over to slap Namjoon across the back of the head. "Stop bullying my brother Namjoon."