Whatever, be a brat.

The moment they arrived home, Jungkook stormed up to his room without even a goodnight to his sister. Teagan was confused and slightly hurt by his full mood change from when they left the house that morning.

Her mother stepped into the hall and smiled brightly at her, "How was the mall?"

Teagan sighed, "It was fun, I guess."

"What happened?" Her mother asked, raising an eyebrow and putting a hand to her hip.

"Well, everything was going good but then Jungkook got irritated and didn't really want to interact with anyone. Not even me. I don't even know what happened. His mood just changed out of nowhere," Teagan replied with a frown.

"Did you ask him what was wrong?"

"Yeah and he said it was nothing." Teagan sighed, "I'm gunna go up to shower though, I'll see you in the morning."

She made her way up the stairs and upon reaching the floor she noticed Jungkook heading to the bathroom with a towel in hand. "Kookie," she called out to him.

He briefly glanced up at her and frowned before quickly slipping into the bathroom and shutting the door. Teagan stopped in her tracks and stared at the door. She didn't understand what had happened to make him so upset. Why was he mad at her of all people? She didn't even do anything!

She shook the thoughts away and continued the path to her room, shutting the door behind her after she had entered. She laid back on her bed and stared up at the ceiling, trying to recall what might have made her brother so upset.

While they were in the car on the way home, Jungkook was silent. Teagan had tried to make conversation but he would only respond with yes, no or I don't know. The more she tried to figure out the problem, the more she felt her own mood suffering.

Sooner than she expected, she heard the shower turn off and moments later she heard the light patter of Jungkook's feet as he made his way to his room.

The older sibling quickly stood up and peeked out of her room into the hall. "Kookie?" She said quietly.

Jungkook hesitated before opening the door to his room and stepping inside. Teagan stepped into the hall and sighed, "Kookie, please talk to me." Jungkook remained quiet for a moment before turning to face her.

Teagan took in a small sip of air at the sight of the boy. His hair was dripping wet and clung to his forehead, his torso was completely bare and a towel rested lazily around his hips, concealing his intimate area.

Jungkook noticed her staring and smirked, "Well? What do you want to talk about?"

Feeling a bit flustered, she looked away and swallowed, "Uh, uhm, are you mad at me?"

The younger crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the door frame, "No, why would I be mad at you?"

"Well you didn't really talk much at the mall," Teagan said quietly.

"I'm allowed to be quiet."

"Obviously, but it was different. If something was wrong, you'd tell me, right?"

"Of course big sis, don't worry."

--

For the remainder of the week, Jungkook tried to stay away from Teagan. Everytime he saw her, he thought about the day at the mall where she allowed Namjoon, fucking lame ass nerd ass Namjoon, to let his hands linger a little too long, his lips touch her beautiful skin one too many times, his voice a bit too hot and suggestive.

Jungkook tried to remind himself that this was his sister, the one he had clung to like a koala on a branch since they were kids. The one who had shown him love, support and protection from the start. He couldn't possibly have these feelings for her.

He tried to tell himself that his feelings were innocent and that it was simply sibling love but at night he still found himself in the dark, stroking his member with the thought of his sister beneath him, begging to be pounded into.

Every day since they had visited the mall, Teagan had been trying to talk to Jungkook. She was hurt; her baby brother had never shut her out this way and she couldn't understand what the problem was.

On Friday she texted Namjoon and Hoseok and told them to come over for a movie night, just like old times. She decided that since he had been in a funk, it was probably a good idea to let Jungkook know as well.

She left her own room and stood outside of his door, listening for any signs that he was there. She heard the muffled sound of his music quietly playing over his speakers and with a deep breath knocked on his door.

He looked up from his laptop and mumbled a "Come in," before returning his attention to the video he had been watching. The door creaked open slowly and Jungkook immediately regretted not asking who the person was first.

Teagan stepped in with an oversized t-shirt that completely covered a pair of shorts from her high school volleyball days. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail that made her look young and beautiful. So fucking beautiful. Jungkook wanted nothing more than to cuddle and kiss her.

The boy swallowed and looked down to make sure his laptop was covering his member, which seemed to have a mind of its own since his sister returned home. He cursed himself for being so easily turned on by her.

Teagan noticed his sudden tense body language and hesitated before closing the door behind her. "Jungkookie, stop being mad at me."

Jungkook's eyebrows raised a little in his shock and he shook his head, "I'm not mad at you."

She crossed her arms and frowned at him, "Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm talking to you right now."

Teagan clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, "I'm honestly shocked you are. For the past few days you've been avoiding the fuck out of me. Why?"

The younger glanced back down to his computer and shrugged, "I haven't."

"You've barely spoken to me. You won't even look at me half the time." She walked over to his bed and sat next to him, crossing her legs under her. "Seriously, what's wrong Kookie."

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Seriously?" Teagan waited for him to say anything else but after a few minutes she stood up and began heading towards the door. "Whatever, be a brat. Namjoon and Hobi are coming over for a movie night. You can join if you want."

Jungkook looked up from his computer and frowned, "Namjoon's coming over?"

"Yeah. Him and Hobi."

"What time?"

The girl shrugged and stepped out of the room, "I don't know. Maybe 5 or 6."

"I'll be there."

The answer threw Teagan off given his previous nonchalant attitude. However, she tried to remain indifferent and gave a simple nod as she reached for the handle and closed the door.

What the fuck is his problem lately? Teagan thought to herself. The kid seriously needed to get the good suck or something. Teagan vaguely wondered if he was still messing around with that one girl Andrew had told her about.

Girl must not be treating her baby brother right if he's acting like a little bitch. She shook her head in disappointment as she stepped into the confines of her own room and slipped under her sheets.

--

This isn't very eventful but I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging for too long. 🙃