It's hotter this way

The more she thought about it, the more it amazed Teagan how easy it was to fall into Jungkook's trap. It was almost too easy.

One moment they had been talking and laughing, things almost felt normal. But the next moment, Jungkook had slid a hand over her knee, squeezing it lightly. She had attempted to play it off, giggle and push his hand away but the boy had caught her fingers in his own, holding her hand like he was her boyfriend or some shit.

Hand holding turned into an arm around a shoulder. She had tried to slide out of his grasp but he had held onto her tight, a light chuckle rumbling in his chest as he enjoyed watching her flustered attempts to create some distance.

An arm around a shoulder escalated to a laugh into a neck, lips grazing an ear so feather light she thought she had imagined it. But she realized it was all too real when the younger boy whispered hot and heavy in her ear for the second time that day, "You smell so good."

"Jungkookie, please." To her surprise, her voice came out smaller and more whiny than she would have liked.

Jungkook, being the perceptive boy that he is, immediately caught onto her wavering resolve and proceeded to leave a ghost of a kiss on the very sensitive spot just under her ear that he had discovered that some morning. "Please what, baby?"

"Baby? Cut it out," Teagan said with an offended snort and a light push to his chest.

"What? You're my baby," he smirked as he leaned in to nibble on her ear.

Teagan flinched away, smiling for reasons she didn't want to think about. "I'm older, you should be my baby."

Jungkook wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her down, his body half covering hers. "Okay, hold your baby then."

Teagan rolled her eyes but couldn't contain her smile as he rested his head in the crook of her neck. It dawned on her, not for the first time that day, how much her brother had grown. He was so much taller, his shoulders broader, his arms and legs longer, his body more toned in general.

The boy had changed so much in the two years they hadn't seen each other in person. She couldn't count how many times they had lain like this, she on her back with Jungkook wrapped around her like a koala, but this time felt different.

Her body felt hypersensitive to every inch of his body that was making contact with hers and she hated to admit that it felt so good. For the first time it felt like she was laying with a lover and not her brother.

His head was buried into the crook of her neck, every exhale of breath tickling her skin and sending chills down her spine. The warmth of his body was too hot, even under the low hum of the air conditioning, but Teagan didn't want him off of her.

She wanted him to hold her tighter, to wrap more of himself around her and cover more of her body with his own. She wanted him to kiss her, to take her breath away with his lips and leave her gasping for air.

Despite what her body was screaming, Teagan knew she couldn't ask for such a thing. How was it that this boy who she had thought of as nothing more than her precious younger brother, who she had watched grow up suddenly became the object of her deepest desires? It was like a switch had been turned on inside of her.

How is it that she had not noticed how handsome he was, or how fucking 'boyfriend' he dressed? How had she not noticed how his voice had gotten deeper, sweet seduction creeping around the edges whenever he talked to her. How long had he been feeling this way towards her?