Do you regret it?

Teagan woke up in a familiar bed, it just wasn't her own. She tried to get up but found that she was being almost entirely covered by Jungkook's body. The boy had muscles or whatever but he didn't look like he should be this heavy. After trying for five minutes to roll him off of her without waking him, she decided he was just gunna have to be mad about being woken up and deal with it. She shook him slightly, "Jungkookie~"

No response.

"Jungkookie-ah," she cooed in her cutest aegyo voice, but it was still to no avail. Her bladder practically screamed at her to be relieved but at this rate she was going to make this bed ten times wetter than she had last night.

Last night, holy shit. Teagan's face immediately heated up as thoughts of what had occurred flooded her memory. That was undoubtedly the best sex she had ever had, not to say she had a lot to compare it to but dammit her standards were higher than the Sears tower now. Jungkook had succeeded in giving her three orgasms over the night, each one more draining but undoubtedly more pleasurable than the last. The corners of her lips turned up slightly, her mind settling on thoughts of how he had perfectly balanced being caring and sweet with being dominating, it momentarily made her forget how badly she had to go.

Only momentarily.

Teagan used all of her strength to try to pry Jungkook off of her but that only made him pull her closer, "Stay please."

Dammit, how was he so cute and hot at the same time? "I have to pee, like really fucking bad."

"Hold it, stay a little while longer," Jungkook mumbled and threw a leg over hers.

"Jungkook I'm seriously going to piss myself if you don't let me go! I can't hold it much longer!"

Her snapping succeeded in making him grudgingly release her from his cage of a body, "Fine. Come back though, please?" Jungkook said groggily, his eyes closed and his bottom lip stick out. She gave his mouth a peck before hastily rolling out of the bed, almost falling from being tangled under the covers. Teagan hurried out of the door and down the hall, just barely making it to the toilet before her bladder gave out and hot liquid poured out of her like one of those park fountains, relief washing over her immediately.

While washing her hands Teagan looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look any different, except her hair was all disheveled, her eyes puffy and a bit red. She looked down at herself to see that she was wearing a pair of Jungkook's shorts and one of his t-shirts. "That really happened?" She mumbled to herself as she prepared her toothbrush to brush her teeth. Though the face looking back at her didn't look much different, she sure didn't feel the same. What was the feeling bubbling in the pit of her stomach? Regret? Nervousness? Fear? Had they been quiet enough? What if their parents had heard them? What if people found out?

Shit.

Teagan spat out the toothpaste and clutched the edge of the sink, trying to regulate her breathing. "Calm down, if they had heard they would've come in or something right?" A sudden knock on the door had Teagan's heart feeling like it might drop out of her ass. "Y-yes?"

"It's me."

Oh. It was just Jungkook; not her mom or Andrew coming to put her out of the house. "Come in." She went back to brushing her teeth as Jungkook stepped in and immediately went to the toilet. "Wow, you couldn't wait until I was done?"