You ok there?

"Do you two have any plans other than sitting in the house all day?" Andrew asked as he sat down at the breakfast table.

The two younger family members shrugged and mumbled. Andrew frowned and glanced between the two of them, "What's wrong with you two?"

Again, the siblings shrugged and mumbled with identical frowns on their faces. Linda frowned at them in disapproval, "If you're going to live in this house, you're going to use your words."

"Nothing's wrong, mom," Jungkook said with a sigh. "I think we're both just tired."

Andrew scoffed, "You two don't do anything all day, why would you be tired?" Linda laughed at this and smiled over at her husband.

"Why dont you two go visit your friends and hang out or something? Get out of the house," Andrew suggested before stuffing his face with a pancake.

"Maybe. I'll have to see what Namjoon and Hobi are up to after theyre done helping Mr. Jung today," Teagan said, making sure to emphasis Namjoon's name.

Linda nodded and looked over to Jungkook, "What about you, hun?"

Jungkook shrugged and nonchalantly, took a sip of his orange juice, "Maybe Ill go hang out with Hannah. I havent seen her in a while."

Teagan frowned, a sudden jealousy coming over her. He'll talk to this Hannah bitch but not me huh? She stood up suddenly, startling the other three, "Excuse me, Im going up to my room."

The girl quickly put her dishes in the dishwasher and left the room. Jungkook discreetly smiled and continued eating his food. It seemed he had found a way to get under her skin just as she had done him. But wait... Was she really jealous of him hanging out with Hannah?

Fuck.

Did that mean she felt the same way?

--

After their parents had both left the house, the two siblings had remained in their respective rooms. Teagan laid down in her bed staring at her phone when she heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. "Ill get it," Jungkook had called from the hall.

Teagan had sat up and quietly opened the door to eavesdrop. To her dismay she heard a small girly squeal and quickly closed the door as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

He wasnt seriously about to have that bitch in his room was he?

"Jungkookie, I missed you. What have you been up to?" She vaguely heard the high pitched voice say.

"Missing you."

Teagan's hands balled into fists and she rolled her eyes at the way Jungkook's voice seemed to drop a full octave.

"Really? You havent talked to me much this week. You havent replaced me have you?"

Teagan could hear a small pucker noise, which led her to believe Jungkook had kissed her. "Of course not babe. No one can make me feel the way you do."

The older sibling angrily stomped over to her bed and texted her two best friends a message in their group chat.

ServingThatTea: What are you two up to today?

She waited for a few minutes before she received a reply.

Hobibibi: We'll probably be booked for the rest of the day. My dad wants a guys day

ServingThatTea: Fuck

Hobibibi: Whats wrong, love

ServingThatTea: I wanted to get out of the house. Jungkook has a girl over