Just this once

Jungkook stepped away from her, sighing, "Answer it."

Teagan bit her lip before grabbing the phone and mumbling a quiet, "Sorry Kookie."

"Its fine," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm going to my room."

The older nodded her head as she swiped her phone's screen to answer the call. "Hey Joon, what's up."

"Nothing. What are you up to?"

"Um, nothing really. Why?"

"Let's go head hunting."

"Now? Don't you think it's a little too early for that?" Teagan chuckled.

She could almost feel the roll of his eyes as Namjoon replied, "Duh, that's why I meant tonight and not right now."

"Ok. Is Hobi coming?"

"Nah, he has some shit to do or whatever."

"Hm, so I'm the second choice friend now. Not important enough to be asked first."

"Why would you be important for anything," Namjoon said with a snort.

"Wow, rude, ok."

"Love you, babe. See you tonight."

"Right, bye." She slipped her phone into the pocket of her shorts and made her way back to her room.

After deciding what clothes she should put on, Teagan grabbed her speaker and made her way back to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As she walked down the hall she could hear the quiet hum of music coming from Jungkook's room, the urge to go in and be close to him again almost making her turn around and go to his door.

But she didn't. She couldn't. They had already crossed enough boundaries with their many makeout sessions, the rough and sometimes gentle touches, the lustful gazes in their eyes. Teagan was actually surprised their parents couldn't smell the tension between them when they were in the same room.

The first thing she always did before she showered was turn on music and today she was feeling like her "Feels" playlist, complete with OST's and generally sweet songs about love and shit, would suffice. The first song was one of her favorites, a pretty song beginning with a soft guitar introduction. She loved the male singers smooth baritone voice, and let it penetrate her mind in the sweetest calming effect. She tied her hair up so it wouldn't get wet and began stripping. The water was nice and warm, not to hot or cold, and felt fantastic falling over her skin in gentle droplets. The steam from the shower was also comforting, spreading its warmth over the bathroom like a blanket.

She took out her favorite body wash, the nice vanilla one that she (and Jungkook it would seem) loved the smell of, and began lathering it all over her body. The vanilla always had a calming effect on her, making any stress she may be feeling seem to wash down the drain.

The next song, a gorgeous ballad by a 5 member girl group began to play and she couldn't help but to sing along, her own soulful voice echoing softly in the bathroom. In the midst of her singing, she didn't notice when the door quietly opened and locked, nor did she hear the soft pad of feet against the tiled floor as the person came over to the shower.

She did, however, notice when the curtains were gently pulled back and Jungkook stepped into the shower with her, his eyes trailing over her body. Teagan gasped and attempted to cover herself, but it was no use, no where to hide from his heated gaze.

"Jungkook, what the fuck?!" Teagan whisper shouted, it would look so bad if their parents found them together like this. "Get out of here!"