ˑ2ˑ

"Breakfast is ready," A cold and groggy voice was heard as the girls "bedroom" door opened, "Don't make Joker wait for you, he doesn't like that."

(Y/N) looked up at the man and then covered her body with her hands, "I-I have no clothes.."

"Yes you do." He nodded his head towards the closet and then left the room.

The (H/C) haired girl stood up and walked slowly to the closet. She opened it, heard it creak and grimaced. Once she looked inside she saw clothes that belonged in her house.. In her room. Did he seriously go there and get them?

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and put some clothes on and then walked out of her room and tried to find her way to the kitchen.

As she walked in, she saw Harley and Joker sitting at a long dining table in the middle of the big room. She walked over and sat down, away from the pair.

"Ah, I see you've made it." Joker says whilst clicking his fingers. (Y/N) nods but doesn't say anything, "Well, let's start eating. Harley and I have got a busy day today."

They ate silently, (Y/N) too scared to say anything whilst Harley and Joker just wanted to finish quickly and get on with their work.

(Y/N) ate slowly and barely even touched her meal. She lost her appetite, all of the cuts on her body hurt. She just wanted to go home and continue with her normal life though she knew that what she wants isn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Doll face, why are you not eating?" Joker stared at the girl who looked up at them and realised they were finished, standing up and looking at her.

"I-I'm sorry, I l-lost my appetite." She gulped and looked back down.

The green haired man laughed and walked over to her, slapped her cheek hard and shook his head, "You should be thankful I decided to feed you.. But of course, the newbies always aren't."

Harley and Joker walked away from her, leaving her alone with her thoughts. (Y/N) felt tears roll down her cheeks and she wiped them but they kept falling.

"I miss you mum and dad," She brought her hands to her cheeks and covered her eyes as she cried, "I want to go home."

She stood up and shook her head, "I need to leave."

(Y/N) walked back to her room and shut the door, hearing it lock behind her. She started packing all the necessary items that she will need into a small plastic bag. She then walked over to the window to find that it was also locked.

The girl groaned in frustration and ran a hand through hair hair, stopping when she felt cold metal touch her fingers. She pulled it out and saw it was a hairpin. (Y/N) giggled and smiled brightly whilst unlocking the window with it.

As she was halfway out of the window, she heard the door to her bedroom unlock, "Doll face, Harley is going alone whilst I am staying here. I have papers to fill out and-"

(Y/N) looked towards the door and then struggled to get her body out of the window. She knew exactly what would happen if she didn't get down now.

"Where do you think you're going?" He clenched his fists and walked over to her slowly.