ˑ4ˑ

He walked back to his car and got in. He drove away whilst hearing police sirens drive to where he just was.

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open and she looked around. Her mouth felt dry so she reached into the plastic bag and took out a water bottle. She gulped it down and then sighed, why is she still here?

The girl stood up and looked down at her clothes which were all torn. She started walking back out to the highway. (Y/N) walked and walked until she reached the outskirts of the city, she smiled.

"N-Now to find my parents." She walked through the streets and alleys whilst desperately looking for someone she knew. She asked people for help but she knew that because of the way she currently looked no one would help her.

(Y/N) gave up after a few hours and decided to go to the place she expects Joker to search: her house.

As she stood outside her houses door, she heard screams coming from inside. The (H/C) haired girl quickly rushed in and to the lounge where all the noise was coming from. She didn't see anyone apart from her parents sitting on the sofa with blood on their shirts in the dark room. The only light was coming from the moon, "M-Mum? Dad?"

"Perfect timing, doll face."

(Y/N) turned around to see Joker, she gulped visibly and glared at him, "What did you do to them?"

Joker laughed loudly and smiled, "Nothing as bad as what I did to you last night. They'll be fine."

"Leave us alone, you l-lunatic." She walked over to her parents and took their hands, hugging them tightly.

Joker watched her, feeling a bit of a sting on his heart but he decided to shake it off, "Why would I want to do that, hm?" He walked over to them, he pushed (Y/N) away and held a gun to her mothers head, "You have got a choice, doll face. Either come with me or I kill 'em, then I'll hurt you real bad until you die painfully."

Her mother looked up at her daughter and shook her head whilst crying, "Baby, I would rather us all to die than you be stuck with this maniac. We'll finally be with your sister."

"N-No mum, don't say that." (Y/N) frowned.

"Listen to your daughter, yeah?" Joker hit her mum with the gun harshly on her head, knocking her out. He then put the gun to her fathers head, "Have you made a choice yet, doll face?"

(Y/N) gulped, if she stayed with them then they would all die. If she left with him then she would die some time soon. She would die with whatever choice she chose but her parents would live if she chose the second one. She nodded slowly, "L-Leave them. I'll g-go with you."

"Smart choice," He smirked and then knocked her dad out too, "They'll be alright." He said whilst walking over to her.

"L-Let me just take this." She backed away and looked at the picture frame of herself, her sister and her parents. She picked it up and smiled lightly whilst feeling tears fall out of her eyes. (Y/N) misses her sister.

"Let's go." He spoke harshly whilst grabbing her arm tightly and taking her out to his pink/purple car. Once they got there, he pushed her inside and went to his side. Joker sat down and started driving back home, clearly going over the speed limit.

As soon as they arrived, Joker grabbed her arm and dragged her to his favourite room. He strapped her down onto the metal table and laughed, "You shouldn't have ran away."

// AN
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who are taking your time out of your day and reading this. It really means a lot to me, I thought this book wouldn't go far. It may not be a lot but it's so much to me. Thank you xx. \\