ˑ16ˑ

(Y/N) slowly made her way out of her room and up the stairs, the hallways were gloomy and dark. Her small fingers traced the wall and stopped when she felt something sticky on her fingers. Her eyes narrowed as she lowered her head to look at the substance. It was red, blood. She grimaced and kept walking. (Y/N) stopped at a big door which she assumed was Jokers room. Moaning and the sound of things smashing came from inside.

The girl pouted and stepped away, she rubbed her eyes and started making her way back downstairs until an arm snaked around her waist and a hand was placed on her mouth, then her body was dragged into a closet.

"Hey, it's me. Ashton." The man whispered and let go of (Y/N). He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"W-Where were you?" She whispered and hugged him back.

"I had to do something for him." He gulped and looked at the necklace he gave her. They sat there for as long as they could. They talked and enjoyed their moment together.

---

(Y/N) sat on her bed and her fingers fiddled with the gold accessory on her neck. She heard a knock on her door and then slammed open. A tipsy and half naked Joker made his way inside, wearing only his blue Arkham joggers. He smiled, "Ah, (Y/N).." He stopped in front of her and pulled her up onto her feet, "This," he pointed to her necklace and whispered, "I know who got this for you."

The girl bit her lip and looked down, "I told you, I took it from my house."

Joker laughed loudly, "Yes... Yes of course," His fingers laced around the pendant of the necklace and then he gripped it tightly in his fist. He snatched the necklace off her neck and then chuckled, "Such a pretty thing shouldn't be given to a person like you."

Her hand grabbed his fist and attempted to open it, she wanted the necklace back, wether the chain was broken now or not, she could always replace it and keep the pendant, "Let go of it, you bastard!"

He slapped her cheek and laughed, "Watch your mouth," Joker walked out of her bedroom and to the kitchen where he threw the necklace in the trash can, "Stupid boys and their feelings." Joker stumbled into his room and slammed the door. He was jealous. Jealous of the fact that Ashton could make (Y/N) happy, that he could be around her without her being scared. Joker wanted that too.

(Y/N) placed a hand on her cheek as hot tears fell out of her eyes. Joker really hated her, didn't he? She started feeling something towards him but he clearly despised her. Harley was now back and she's all he needs, but if it's like that then why won't he just let her go? Why is he keeping her locked up? All (Y/N) knew was that she didn't want to end up like Harley. She didn't want to experience Stockholm Syndrome, she didn't want Joker to only want her when he needs something or when he's in a good mood.

There was something about him that drew her in. Maybe it was the way he sees the world, cruel and awful. Or maybe it was the way his worlds and actions fooled her so fluently. Whatever was the cause for her feelings made her so frustrated with herself. She didn't want to feel this way. Ashton didn't want her to feel that way too. But she knew there was something in her that wanted to be with Joker. She wanted to be in his arms, to kiss his lips, to love him.

Quite frankly, Ashton saw everything that happened between her and Joker. He saw how he ripped off her necklace and then how he threw it away. He wanted to give it back and so he opened the bin and took the beautiful necklace out.

"Ashton, sweet sweet Ashy..." Hands were placed on the younger males shoulders. Ashton turned around and his eyes landed on Joker, "My darling (Y/N) has been drawn away by you? Hm? That's no good, is it?"