ˑ23ˑ

(Y/N) stumbled out of the cold bar and glanced to her side. Was the man still following her? She quickly gathered her thoughts and shook her head then began running. This seems so familiar.

The streets that she passed were all a blur. The drink she was having definitely had something added to it... something that shouldn't be in it. She shouldn't be feeling and acting like this.

"You can't run forever," The voice doomed behind her, how is the man so quick? "Didn't you know I'd find you one way or another?"

She ignored the man, he sounded so... no. She shook her head again and ran faster. The man laughed. He sounds so much like...

"No. That's my past." (Y/N) mumbled to herself whilst running faster and turning the corner.

"Dead end," He spoke softly and looked at her panting figure. "You lose."

She looked up slowly and tried to see properly, however that was not working. The man was blurred but she could tell who he was since his bright green hair gave it all away.

"L-Leave me alone." She whispered whilst sucking in a sharp breath and taking a step back.

"That would be no fun, doll face." He chuckled and walked to her as she walked backwards. She closed her eyes as her back touched the wall. Why does she always put herself in these situations?

"You're very silly." He chuckled as he lifted a syringe with a hollow needle to her neck then pressed it into her skin. She felt the liquid go through her body and grimaced whilst trying to push him away, "Don't worry, you'll be fine." He started laughing loudly and leaning his head back as (Y/N)'s body fell down to the floor. "I missed you, baby."

---

(Y/N) sat up quickly and gasped then wiped the sweat off of her forehead. She focused on her breathing then looked around. She's in her room. Was that just a dream?

She stood up and looked down at her clothes which are the same ones from her dream. She walked to the door and put her hand on the handle then opened her door.

"Surprise!" A loud and cold voice shouted.