ˑ12ˑ

A week after (Y/N)'s birthday, her and Ashton sat on her bed, talking about their families back home. Joker was out on a mission so they were safe for now. Joker seemed to be nicer to (Y/N), though he had those days where nothing went as planned and he just took it out on her. He didn't know what else to do to release his anger.

Eventually she just wanted to run home, so she tried but like last time: someone had interrupted her. It was Ashton and he told her to stay, to not leave him and that they will leave together one day. Joker still didn't know about this, which was good.

Ashton developed feelings for the girl, she understood him and he understood her. He was always there to help her when Joker hurt her, he always cared.

They pushed themselves down onto the bed and sighed, Ashton glanced at (Y/N) and took her hand into his. As he fiddled with her fingers, he noticed the ring she got from Joker, he immediately stopped, "Where did you get this from? Why did you steal it?"

"S-Steal it?" She shook her head, "N-No, he gave it to me for my birthday."

"He did?" Ashton widened his eyes and looked at her, "Seriously?" (Y/N) nodded, "The ring was his mums."

(Y/N) gulped and looked at him, "Why did he give it to me? What happened to her?"

"Haven't you ever heard about it?" He asked and saw that she shook her head, "Apparently he killed his parents, he killed them slowly and made them suffer. Later he regretted it and took his mothers ring and fathers bracelet."

The girl gulped and nodded, "I don't think he would do that to his parents."

"But he did. At least that's what people told me and I just decided to believe it." Ashton shrugged and let go of her hand whilst looking at the ceiling. They stayed silent until they heard Jokers car pull up into the driveway, Ashton stood up and gave her a hug then left her room.

(Y/N) sat her on her bed and thought about the story Ashton had told her. Was it true? Did he kill them?Wether he killed them or not that was the last thing he had of his mum, so (Y/N) was confused as to why she got given it. She shrugged it off and decided to go over to the desk in her room. She sat down and started drawing a picture in a sketch book Joker kindly got her.

She started drawing a pretty and happy picture, it soon turned into a dull and depressing one. The girl sighed and decided to restart on a new and fresh page. As hard as she tried she couldn't make it happy, it constantly somehow was sad. What was wrong with her?

"(Y/N)! Doll face?!" The Joker called out for her as he opened the door to her room, "Wanna go to a party with me to see Batsy?" He walked over to her and looked over her shoulder, seeing her quickly scramble up the drawings and turn to face him.

"Sure," She smiled as stood up. She walked over to her closet and took out a black tight dress that stopped halfway on her thighs and black heels. She looked over at Joker and saw he was still watching her, "Some privacy please?"

"Ah, yes." He turned around and sighed whilst waiting for her to finish.

"Okay I'm dressed." She smiled and he turned around. He smiled once he saw how she looked.

"You need to dress up more, you look fantastic." He walked over to her and put his hands on her hips whilst bringing his face closer to hers. (Y/N) didn't know what to do, her heart was beating quickly and she didn't want to move. Does she like him?

He kissed her nose and then cheeks. He stepped back and then pushed her slightly, "Go put some makeup on, you need to look your best." She nodded and went to do that.