ˑ11ˑ

The girl walked into the living room and stood in the doorway, waiting for Joker to acknowledge her presence. Once he did he grinned widely. He stood up and walked out to her, "Don't you look brilliant, doll face?" (Y/N) blushed and looked at his attire, he's wearing his red wine button up shirt, black and grey blazer, black trousers and formal shoes. He looked handsome. She smiled.

"Sir, it's time to leave. Your reservation starts soon." A henchman walked into the room, looking the girl up and down.

"Eyes up here, otherwise you die." Joker said and then pushed past the man, holding the girls hand and taking her to his car.

The pair sat down and Joker started driving to the restaurant. They sat silently, mainly because both were too anxious to say anything. (Y/N) because she wasn't sure if she looked nice, maybe the dress didn't suit her well after all. Joker because he wanted the girl to have a good night, he didn't want Batman to show up.

As soon as they arrived, Joker helped the girl out and they made their way into the restaurant. The pair got led to a table near the back of the restaurant. It was nicely laid out and looked very pretty.

Joker pulled out the girls chair and then sat down in his own. He looked at her and then at the menu, "Have you been here before?"

"No, I haven't." She answered quietly whilst picking the menu up.

"Neither, I heard from Ashton that this restaurant was nice." He opened the menu and glanced at her as he spoke of the boy.

She smiled and nodded, "We'll have to find out."

They looked through the available dishes and chose what they wanted to eat and drink. Once they ordered, they kept their gaze fixed on each other.

"Doll face, you look very pretty today." He repeated. Joker was truly astonished at how amazing this girl looked. She looked better than Harley ever did.

"Thank you. Y-You look good too." She looked at him then at the table. The sound of heels could be heard and then the girl saw plates being placed down onto the table.

"Enjoy your food." A pretty, young and slim girl said as she smiled at the pair before walking away.

Joker and (Y/N) started eating. The food was delicious, much better than Jokers chef.. Though his was good too, this was better.

"Where did you get the necklace from?" Joker asked whilst cutting up his steak. He looked up at the girl and saw that she was keeping her eyes on her food.

"I have had it for a while now, I grabbed it when I got back home. I never wore it until today," She lied and looked at him, "I thought today will be a special and happy night... With you. So I wanted to wear it."

"Really? I didn't see you take it. But, okay, I believe you." He lied, making her believe his words. They started eating again. Joker was annoyed at the fact that she thought he wouldn't know. Of course he would. He isn't stupid.

They ate in silence, occasionally looking at each other and taking a sip of their drinks. Once they finished, Joker paid as he didn't want to cause a big fuss by leaving and not paying, then hearing sirens chase after them. Not on this day. Not on her birthday.

Joker drove them to a cliff edge where they sat on the roof and watched the sunset. It was very pretty, just like (Y/N) on this day.

"Why are you being like this?" She asked silently whilst looking forward at the captivating view.

"Like what, doll face?" He asked and glanced at her.

"Like this.. You're being extremely nice to me. Why?"

He smiled, "Because you deserve it," Joker reached into his pocket and took out a box, "Open it." (Y/N) did so and opened the box, she saw a beautiful golden ring with small details in it. The ring was kind of scratched in one place and the shine has left it slightly. It was still beautiful with all its flaws.

"What's this?" She asked and looked at him, with a big smile on her face.

"It's a ring. For you." He smiled and watched as she put it on her finger, he thought about all those memories that flooded his mind.

"Thank you." She hugged him tightly, he stared at her and then slowly hugged her back.

"My pleasure, doll face."