ˑ6ˑ

"Wanna talk, doll face?" He walked closer to her and sat on her bed, causing her to push herself to the corner of the bed, furthest away from him. He sighed and frowned, "No?"

(Y/N) shook her head, "N-Not right now." She kept her gaze on her knees as she was still crying, not sobbing but enough tears came out of her eyes to call it crying. She was afraid to look at him, afraid if she will experience the pain she felt when losing her sister, afraid to see his grin and hear his sinister laugh.

"I won't hurt you unless you disobey my rules," He kept his gaze on her, "But you haven't right now. Speak to me."

"I don't want to." She whispers and looks at him slowly, she sees his face holds a slightly bit of concern and pity. Her eyes dart to the picture of her and her family.

"C'mon, doll face." He says as he starts getting impatient.

(Y/N) shakes her head, "I-I'm sorry I don't want to. I-" She gets cut off as he slaps her cheek harshly making her head turn sideways. She closes her eyes tightly and bites her lip until it starts bleeding. Not only does her entire body hurt because of what he did to her, her cheek now stings and her heart is on the verge of breaking.

Joker stands up, clearly furious, "I try to be nice to you, I try to help you but of course, you don't want to speak to me? Shall I just stop trying? Shall I just keep hurting you?" He starts raising his voice making her flinch, "Because I can just do that. I could care less about what you're feeling."

(Y/N) wipes her tears and stays silent. He glares at her whilst shouting, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She does and holds back her tears, "I bet your parents are happy you're gone. They could care less about someone like you," He picks up the picture frame and smashes it then takes the picture out, he examines it and sees a beautiful child smiling brightly, he has a feeling he's seen the child before but he can't remember the encounter, "Such a selfish person like you doesn't deserve to live."

By this point (Y/N) was crying again, she didn't want to hold it back. Is it true? Is what he said true? She always felt like she was a burden to her family, she always wanted too much. Ever since her sister died she never really spoke to her parents. She was being selfish.

"You're so useless, (Y/N). I don't know why I'm keeping you here. I should just throw you out or just kill you right this second." Joker spoke and looked at her, realising what he is saying. He opened his mouth to say something but she stopped him.

"Kill me then, do it. I'm sure no one will miss me anyway. Like you said, my parents are happy I'm gone. You're happy that you have another toy to hurt and use. Harley must be happy that she's not getting as abused as before. My best friend must be happy I'm gone since I always annoyed her with my problems," (Y/N) laughs bitterly whilst crying, she was shouting now, "Kill me, Joker, please kill me. I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want to be staying in the same house as a maniac who killed my sister!"

She saw him raise his arm to hit her so she closed her eyes and waited for the impact. But it didn't come. Instead she saw him looking down, arms by his side and his mouth closed.

"I-I killed your sister?" He whispered with his eyes glued to the floor.

"Y-Yes," (Y/N) spoke as she wiped her tears, "But that's in the past now and surely I have to get over-"

She stopped talking once she heard his insane laugh, "I can remember it clearly now, doll face! I remember that night!" He laughed again, "Your sister deserved it, she called the cops! Batsy was going to come!" He stared at her, "I should've killed you then too!" (Y/N)'s mouth was open as she listened to his words. They cut her like blades and she looked down, not replying to what he said. She didn't want to get hurt again.