ˑ24ˑ

"Surprise!"

(Y/N) looked up and at the man standing in front of her.

"Missed me, doll face?" He chuckles and watches her, "Aw, don't look so scared."

"Why are you here?" She whispers and rubs her eyes.. maybe this is all a dream?

He walks closer to her and puts his hand on her shoulder, "Harley is gone."

"W-what do you mean by that?" She takes a step away.

"She's dead. I killed her." He walks towards her again, as she takes steps backwards he makes sure to take a bigger step forward. Soon enough her back is pressed against the wall and he is standing close to her.

"Why would y-you do that?" She looks up at him.

"I didn't want her anymore. I want you." He stated whilst bringing his lips closer to hers, eventually pressing them against her own and moving them softly.

(Y/N)'s heart was beating quickly... but why? He isn't someone who she wants to be like, who she wants to see or know. She hates him as should he with her. Why is he acting like this? She didn't want to stop this kiss but she couldn't let herself fall for him in that way again.

(Y/N) puts her hands on his chest and pushes him away, she goes past him and grabs a knife then points it at him, "Don't do that again. Don't come closer."

Joker laughs, his laugh echoing and sending chills down her spine, "Harley is dead. I killed her for you," he laughs again then raises his gun at her, "I could kill you before you get near me."

She gulps and stares at him, "Do it then."

He smirks, "You want me to? Doll face, I would rather hurt you more with something else than this gun."