CONCLUSION: Feedback

I really hope this guidebook has helped you grow as a writer and an editor.

If there isn't a topic I covered in this book, I will still take requests and add to it. Just like I said in the beginning, we can always learn more.

Please let me know what you think of this guidebook.

• How has it helped you?

• What sections/parts were more helpful for you than others?

• Were there some sections/parts that seemed completely unnecessary to you?

• If you spot a typo that wasn't on purpose, please point it out!

• And please recommend this guidebook to other Wattpaders you think could benefit from reading this!

Thank you for all who have taken the time to read, comment, vote, and request topics. Without you and your support, this guidebook wouldn't be worth it. Seriously.

Also, oh my gosh, guys... I combined this whole guidebook together into one Word document and it's 383 pages long with a word count of 107,505! It makes sense, I mean I have 111 parts on here, but I still can't believe it! It's the largest thing I have ever written!

Have any of you written anything this grand? What was it, how many pages was it, and what was your word count?

Much love,
Jen xo