Part iii. Looking for an Editor or a Critic?

There are quite a few ways to find an editor and/or critic.

Community Forum:

The forums (you can only access if on a desktop computer) in the Wattpad community are a great place to find editors and critics. Check it out here: https://www.wattpadwriters.com.

Service Books:

You can also seek out editors/critics by searching through the published stories. Most individual editors/critics promote their services in a book (including myself).

There are also clubs/groups of editors and critics that promote their services together for better publicity.

Individual Editors/Critics:

Below is a list of individual editors/critics who offer their services to Wattpad writers.

@ChristineisEditing

alltheducks

ChocolateMixx

Jujujam607

junedit

MariaBlisse

MaryEllenCampbell

NoneLikeRae

p-h-a-s-e-s

UmmsYea

v--oid

willowwack

Merida3492

Kiloyears

LetRaenFall

peach_icetea

EllaAnnieGrace

live_love_listen

juliastellarose

Groups/Clubs of Editors/Critics:

Below is a list of clubs/groups consisting of editors/critics who offer their services to Wattpad writers.

awritersdesk

C_Critiques

EditorsUnited

ImThatEditor

JustAnotherMeeee

PromotingYourStories

*If you are an editor, critic, or part of an associated club/group and wish to have your name added to this list, please message me!*

Be sure you pay attention to how each editor/critic offers their services, what they require, and what their payment is. If you just flat out ask them to edit/critique your work, some might just totally ignore your request instead of responding and telling you the proper way to request their services.

Good luck to all!

Add this book to your library and follow me to keep up-to-date with "Edit like an Editor."

The end goal for this book is for you to confidently edit your own work and not feel the need to seek out an editor.