Chapter 25

LIA
After the restaurant, we head home. I go into my room and flop on my bed. I go on Twitter and tweet "Today is my first day being vegan! So glad I joined the community!". Someone immediately replied "I love you.". Someone else said "I hope you're doing better queen!". Another person said "Welcome to the vegan community!". They added me to the list "Vegans". Just then, Lizzie texts me "Going to Oli's house! Be back soon.". I think about how many friends Lizzie has made through YouTube. I decide to make a YouTube channel. I call it NeverlandFairy16. I record my first video. "Hey guys! So, you may know me as LDShadowLady's adopted daughter Lia. Well, that's me! So on this channel I'm going to do tags, challenges, vegan makeup tutorials, storytimes, and stuff like that! I'm 14 years old, but I turn 15 in about 3 weeks. Most of you may have come from Lizzie's channel, so you already know. So, I know this is kinda short, but it's only an introduction. Make sure to follow my Twitter lia_glitter. So I hope you guys enjoy this video, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Bye guys!". I ended the video, and published it. I called it "Welcome to my Channel!". I wrote a description and it said "hey guys! So this is an introduction to my channel! See you guys next time!". It takes about 10 minutes to publish, and then I tweet out "Just made a YouTube channel! Here's my first video: *link*". I'm so excited to grow my channel. Just then, Lizzie walks in and I tell her. She tweets about my channel, and I already have 200 subs. Lizzie gives me a small editing tutorial. I download a free editing software. She is also going to let me use her camera she hardly uses. We go to Target to get me a tripod. We bump into 2 fans. "Oh my gosh, are you LDShadowLady and NeverlandFairy16!" One of them said. We take selfies and sign their phone cases. We pick up a cheap tripod. By that point, it was late. I change into a big shirt and fuzzy pajama bottoms. I watch YouTube until about 1 am and then I go to sleep.
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up. I go into the kitchen and cook up one of the vegan breakfast recipes. I hop into the shower and use the new vegan products. I change into a
white t-shirt, a CryBaby sweatshirt, and light wash skinny jeans. I'm feeling lazy so I lay on my bed and go on social media. I decide to record a video called "15 facts about me". "Hey guys what's up Lia here! So today I'm sharing 15 facts about me! So let's get into it. 1: I just went vegan yesterday and it's going good! 2: I'm currently recovering from anorexia and I think I'm doing pretty good! 3: I've been living with Lizzie for about 3 months. 4: The last concert I went to was Cher Lloyd when I was 10. 5: My current boyfriend is named Jay. We met at the beach about an hour away from where I live, so we talk through FaceTime. 6: I decided to start a channel to make friends. 7: my favorite YouTubers are PewDiePie and Smosh. 8: my favorite band is Panic! At The Disco. 9: I have never dyed my hair. 10: I am starting homeschooling soon! 11: I am currently using Lizzie's camera she never uses. 12: the next convention Lizzie is going to I will be attending! 13: my favorite color is mint green. 14: the name NeverlandFairy16 really has no meaning, I just thought of it! 15: I am much happier now! So that's it for today! See you guys next time! Bye!". I end the video.
---------------
Thank you guys soooo much for 800 reads! I never thought my book would get that much! My goal is 1,000!